A list of coaches I have trained recently: Topic

great advice very helpful and responded quickly, thanks again!!!!
5/31/2017 9:41 PM
Similar info probably being partial ip addresses pinging from the same town. (We do work in the same building) and this was in the middle of recruiting where you can't wait until after work. -Tigerpark

tace is guy from columbia that will only be in the country until labor day. He speaks english poorly and comes to my location a few times a week. He cuts grass and stuff. -Tigerpark

So he speaks poor english but came up to you and was able to articulate that he wanted to play GD? Then you were able to explain it to him and he was able to articulate all of your instructions? He cuts grass and stuff but works "in" your building and has computer access? I've never seen a landscaper that worked for any company have computer access. Usually they're a laborer and never touch a computer.

I'm trying to give you the benefit of the doubt, but you're not making it easy for me at all.
6/1/2017 1:16 AM
Posted by tigerpark135 on 5/31/2017 9:21:00 PM (view original):
Posted by bigkeithdog on 5/31/2017 8:32:00 PM (view original):
Tigerpark,

Why didn't you respond to my post earlier? It gives you the easiest fix. It's the easiest way to clear your name. You and your co-workers FaceTime or Skype with a known experienced coach together and I'm sure this is all done. Done with the forums, and done with WIS.
I had T-Ball with the younglings tonight. I'll try and hook up with goldbug and tace tomorrow at lunch. Goldbug will definitely be there but tace is guy from columbia that will only be in the country until labor day. He speaks english poorly and comes to my location a few times a week. He cuts grass and stuff. I'll post a link on the forums to a video of us all when I get a chance.
FYI - you claim Gneva is his last name? Gneva happens to be a name used occasionally as both a first name and a surname in Russia. Maybe you should have wrote Russia in your post rather than Columbia?
6/1/2017 7:58 AM
Posted by bigkeithdog on 6/1/2017 1:16:00 AM (view original):
Similar info probably being partial ip addresses pinging from the same town. (We do work in the same building) and this was in the middle of recruiting where you can't wait until after work. -Tigerpark

tace is guy from columbia that will only be in the country until labor day. He speaks english poorly and comes to my location a few times a week. He cuts grass and stuff. -Tigerpark

So he speaks poor english but came up to you and was able to articulate that he wanted to play GD? Then you were able to explain it to him and he was able to articulate all of your instructions? He cuts grass and stuff but works "in" your building and has computer access? I've never seen a landscaper that worked for any company have computer access. Usually they're a laborer and never touch a computer.

I'm trying to give you the benefit of the doubt, but you're not making it easy for me at all.
Yep, he's a landscaper who is in the country for only a while, and has computer access in the high school building where Scott works. Scott perhaps should have stated that Tace was a transfer student coming in from Russia as part of an exchange program and he met him when Tace tried out for the wrestling team. This would have at least been in the realm of possibility, despite how crazy it sounds.
6/1/2017 8:02 AM
Posted by tigerpark135 on 5/31/2017 1:01:00 PM (view original):
He is leaving little cryptic messages about wrestling in the forums and coaches corner indicating that he knows that I am a high school wrestling coach. Either via facebook or old forum posts. Why? anyone's guess.
A coach that uses bogus emails for no reason outside of GD a few years ago shows back up and people start getting personal social media attacks away from WIS, coincidence?
6/1/2017 9:09 AM
My feeling on this is that if a guy is willing to pay for multiple accounts so he can win at GD, his life is in such a rough place that we should probably just let him. This game is a meaningless way to kill time and winning at it provides a minimal amount of satisfaction. If anyone needs that to keep them going, I'd rather just let them have it.
6/1/2017 9:27 AM
Don't forget vhoward that Russia has a long history of meddling in Columbia. It could be that Tace is a love child of a clandestine Russia agent and a local farm girl! He was probably persecuted his whole life due to his ethnicity and fled to the United States on a work visa!
6/1/2017 10:32 AM
When I grow up I want to be as handsome as Tace Gneva.
6/1/2017 10:47 AM
Looking for a mentor.
6/1/2017 10:58 AM
Posted by Ratemout on 6/1/2017 9:09:00 AM (view original):
He is leaving little cryptic messages about wrestling in the forums and coaches corner indicating that he knows that I am a high school wrestling coach. Either via facebook or old forum posts. Why? anyone's guess.
A coach that uses bogus emails for no reason outside of GD a few years ago shows back up and people start getting personal social media attacks away from WIS, coincidence?
Dude take your fake account and go away lol. No cares about your opinion haha what a joke.
6/1/2017 11:38 AM
Posted by tigerpark135 on 6/1/2017 12:24:00 PM (view original):
Posted by truedevil33 on 6/1/2017 11:38:00 AM (view original):
Dude take your fake account and go away lol. No cares about your opinion haha what a joke.
Yeah I am a little confused about this. What am I missing?
Ratemout is some fake newly created account someone made to attack Ebel lol.
6/1/2017 12:32 PM
Posted by truedevil33 on 6/1/2017 12:32:00 PM (view original):
Posted by tigerpark135 on 6/1/2017 12:24:00 PM (view original):
Posted by truedevil33 on 6/1/2017 11:38:00 AM (view original):
Yeah I am a little confused about this. What am I missing?
Ratemout is some fake newly created account someone made to attack Ebel lol.
Just as he did,and still does by fake names and by emails what comes around goes around.
6/1/2017 5:31 PM
Is this about the fake name I gave your mom? Don't sweat it, son, she's used to it

If I was your computer villain, would think I could figure out how to use yatzr tool
6/1/2017 8:33 PM
Posted by 2000champou on 5/26/2017 10:59:00 PM (view original):
Read the collusion post pinned up top everyone. Tiger park isn't mentoring anyone. He is setting up alias accounts.
Totally right. Anyone with even a tiny bit of understanding of human nature knows this is true. It's also pathetic.
6/2/2017 1:24 AM
I think Tigerpark has done enough for everyone to put down the torches and pitchforks. He can't really do much more at this point after the videos. If you're not going to believe him, nothing will change your mind. FWIW: I believe him after the videos and I won't question him anymore.
6/2/2017 2:43 AM
◂ Prev 1...4|5|6|7 Next ▸
A list of coaches I have trained recently: Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.