A list of coaches I have trained recently: Topic

Now ladies, cant we all just get along?
5/27/2017 5:46 PM

I don't have ANY alternate accounts-unlike many other coaches!

Talk like that will get you a job in the White House. Mendacity.
Next thing you know, everything will be crooked Hillary's fault.
5/27/2017 5:55 PM
Posted by tigerpark135 on 5/27/2017 5:53:00 PM (view original):
Posted by horvie78 on 5/27/2017 5:28:00 PM (view original):
Posted by tigerpark135 on 5/27/2017 4:10:00 PM (view original):
I think people need to be asking vhoward and 2000champau about their cozy little relationship in the d2 A10. Also they need to be asked if me or any of my protege's had anything to do with their recruiting OTHER THAN GOLDBUG. Once again, Goldbug took on both of these guys by himself and took all of his own 180's forcing these two guys to act like losers and call "mommy" to tell.
If you can't handle the heat....Join Wilkinson ;)

Thanks for the comment fearfactor.

michstatefan. They don't mind.
More like if you can't win on your own...get a 2nd (or 3rd) username
I have 5 kids. one in college. You think I have the money laying around to do this? For god sake I only maintain play in one world. Horvie, I have avoided a lot of battles with you so that you can have a competitive chance at Mich. State. Which is also part of my winning strategy. If I wanted you gone, I would just recruit local and force you into the 360 and beyond. Be that as it may, I am the one who has ventured out for alternate RB's and WR's and (allowed) you to have the local guys. It is in MY best interest. I don't have ANY alternate accounts-unlike many other coaches!
That's a load of crap. You've jumped a green recruit of mine the cycle before signing in 2 of my 3 seasons at MSU.
5/27/2017 6:56 PM
That's not proof.

Screenshot with name and picture. That's proof.
5/27/2017 10:31 PM
Tigerpark, I cant say you're a bad gd coach but, we've all given advice, pointers, knowledge and in depth ways on playing the game.
What you're doing is wrong by outting the coaches you've "trained". Be humble sir.
5/28/2017 3:41 AM
Sorry Mathew. in action I do as you say.
But i have no problem with someone talking about those they helped. As long as those that were helped never made a specific request to please not mention their names.
And I think most receivers of helful advice are so happy to get it they dont give a darn if they are mentioned as being helped.
So for Tiger to mention them doesn't bother me in the least.
On the other hand , if someone could prove anyone cheated, I figure I could build a healthy dislike for that person.
But no one has proven to me that Tiger cheats. It's kinda getting like the Cosby thing with everybody piling on.
Lastly, if anyone feels the need to cheat in this game I find it pathetic.
5/28/2017 5:52 AM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Posted by tigerpark135 on 5/28/2017 8:54:00 AM (view original):
Posted by columbusbuck on 5/27/2017 10:31:00 PM (view original):
That's not proof.

Screenshot with name and picture. That's proof.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B5jzHntlbkctYzQwVEZUZ3Z1UEE/view?usp=sharing
I bet he was scouted by avenge the cat
5/28/2017 12:41 PM
Where in the forums did BK apologize to you for proving your dishonesty? Or are we to take you at your word?
5/28/2017 12:47 PM
Posted by columbusbuck on 5/28/2017 12:47:00 PM (view original):
Where in the forums did BK apologize to you for proving your dishonesty? Or are we to take you at your word?
Sitemail. BK is reading all this stuff. He won't dispute it. I can prove most every thing I say.
5/28/2017 3:51 PM
Posted by tigerpark135 on 5/28/2017 9:45:00 AM (view original):
Posted by matthewjohns on 5/28/2017 3:41:00 AM (view original):
Tigerpark, I cant say you're a bad gd coach but, we've all given advice, pointers, knowledge and in depth ways on playing the game.
What you're doing is wrong by outting the coaches you've "trained". Be humble sir.
I am not bragging mathewjohns. I am being humble. Sometimes people need to stand up against the establishment and lynchmob and prove their innocence on their own merits. That is all am doing here. WIS was out of line to title that pinned post "collusion" alert. They didn't even tell me I was guilty of collusion. In fact the opposite. But yet they tried to publicly shame me, scare users, and alienate guys I work with whom may or may not quit after this. It was wrong. I help a lot of people. Not just people I know.
I never called you a "Cheater", that stuff doesnt bother me. What bothers me is, you're claiming to train coaches then taking some credit for their success. Thats what my issue is bub.
5/29/2017 2:58 AM
Posted by matthewjohns on 5/29/2017 2:58:00 AM (view original):
I am not bragging mathewjohns. I am being humble. Sometimes people need to stand up against the establishment and lynchmob and prove their innocence on their own merits. That is all am doing here. WIS was out of line to title that pinned post "collusion" alert. They didn't even tell me I was guilty of collusion. In fact the opposite. But yet they tried to publicly shame me, scare users, and alienate guys I work with whom may or may not quit after this. It was wrong. I help a lot of people. Not just people I know.
I never called you a "Cheater", that stuff doesnt bother me. What bothers me is, you're claiming to train coaches then taking some credit for their success. Thats what my issue is bub.
You got me all wrong. I am not trying to live success through other coaches. I brought their names to the attention of our community for the SOLE purpose of showing people that I mentor people I don't know as well as people I do know. Surely you can understand that right?
5/29/2017 12:32 PM
You got me all wrong. I am not trying to live success through other coaches. I brought their names to the attention of our community for the SOLE purpose of showing people that I mentor people I don't know as well as people I do know. Surely you can understand that right?
5/29/2017 12:34 PM
Posted by tigerpark135 on 5/29/2017 12:34:00 PM (view original):
But why though? Why bring up this topic at all? Why does it matter? Is it gratification you seek? Do you want the Gridiron coaches to prop you up on their shoulders and chant " We love you Tigerpark" then haul you off to the after party of greatness?

These are important questions that need answers.
5/29/2017 1:29 PM
Who cares "why" he mentors them. If any of you can help anyone in GD so they will be happy with the game and stay in it , then I would hope you would.
5/29/2017 4:03 PM
◂ Prev 1|2|3|4...7 Next ▸
A list of coaches I have trained recently: Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.