Playing myself in the T.O.C. Topic

Two of my teams are playing each other in the first round of the TOC. I assume its not a scheduling mistake, just bad luck. I was just wondering; (A): has this happened to anyone else? How common is this? (B) Would people tank one team for the fatigue factor? (I don't consider either team a clear favorite, but maybe some of you have better, nonbiased insight). Thanks.
5/27/2017 6:47 AM
Yeah, this happens every now and then since teams in the TOC are seeded based on wins during their season. Whenever it happens to me, I tank one of the teams. Unless it's in the Finals, in which case I let it play out.
5/27/2017 11:25 AM
I do the same as ozo...on the infrequent occasion I have teams pitted against one another, I have some sense of which team SHOULD make a deeper run.
5/27/2017 4:01 PM
Seems sketchy but I would tank too. And some extra rest for key pitchers and low PA hitters. If you can't decide which team deserves to advance let game 1 decide.
6/1/2017 9:59 PM
Playing myself in the T.O.C. Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.