Interesting FWIW Topic

I was looking at the recruiting history for guys I recently signed with Emmanuel.

Look at this one.
5/14 5:03 AM New Coach Reduction $0

So in taking over a team, I guess this is applied to players who the previous 'coach' was going after.
5/27/2017 10:43 AM
It does. I think the reduction in effort is pretty steep as well.
5/27/2017 12:12 PM
I hadn't noticed it before, for obvious reasons lol
5/27/2017 12:13 PM
Posted by Trentonjoe on 5/27/2017 12:12:00 PM (view original):
It does. I think the reduction in effort is pretty steep as well.
It is. And if the previous coach had sent 20 HV's or such, you have no chance of recovery of that effort.

But at least you get a full recruiting budget to see all the good kids who you'll never be able to sign in the second session.
5/27/2017 2:28 PM
Damn, as if new coaches didn't already have it tough taking over a new program.
5/27/2017 2:58 PM
Add in the fact that even when you re-enter a world you previously participated and you don't get to recruit second session, your first season is a complete waste. So that's a lot of fun
5/27/2017 3:45 PM
Posted by waykbordr on 5/27/2017 3:45:00 PM (view original):
Add in the fact that even when you re-enter a world you previously participated and you don't get to recruit second session, your first season is a complete waste. So that's a lot of fun
In this situation, if you sign up during the job change period you are able to recruit the second session.
5/27/2017 4:17 PM
Interesting FWIW Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.