Sunday Night Baseball Topic

She was babbling incoherently during the Home Run Derby. Made me wanna go Elvis on the TV.
8/21/2017 3:44 PM
Racist!
8/21/2017 5:51 PM
The Sunday Night Baseball broadcasts have been awful for a while now, just like most things on ESPN. I miss the days when I was growing up and it was John Miller and Joe Morgan (I know a lot of people didn't like Morgan, but I didn't mind him).
Former players are great to have on as long as they are good. For instance, the Mets team with Ron Darling and Keith Hernandez who work with Gary Cohn make for a real enjoyable broadcast.
The Red Sox have been having former players fill in for Remy and I enjoyed when Johnny Gomes was on. He has a good personality and really tried to explain what the hitter and pitcher are thinking in certain situations.
8/23/2017 11:31 AM
Remy was the worst. Ever.
8/23/2017 12:23 PM
Miller is great. I love hearing him on Giant games. Krukow, Kuiper and Fleming are pretty good too, although I can see how Krukow might rub non-Giant fans the wrong way.
8/23/2017 12:45 PM
Hawk Harrelson will be sorely missed
8/23/2017 1:20 PM
Posted by wylie715 on 8/23/2017 12:45:00 PM (view original):
Miller is great. I love hearing him on Giant games. Krukow, Kuiper and Fleming are pretty good too, although I can see how Krukow might rub non-Giant fans the wrong way.
Kruk is a bit of a homer, and all his "two-seamer", "four-seamer", "get the ground ball" stuff can get old, especially when talking about a last-place pitching staff. Every time one of their ****** relievers comes in the game, Kruk starts with the "this guy has good stuff, can get the ground ball double play, or strike you out if he needs to" bullshit, just before Osich, Law, Strickland, Suarez, Okert, and Gearrin **** the bed and blow the lead.
8/23/2017 2:26 PM
all true, but he also isn't shy about criticizing when he thinks something is wrong, or in giving the other team its due when they do something nice.
8/23/2017 6:05 PM
I grew up listening to Harry and Whitey so ANY broadcaster not named Vin Scully or Joe Garagiola sound lame to me.
8/23/2017 7:54 PM
Gomes was torture.
8/23/2017 8:36 PM
when girls talk sports it always sucks

not sure why

the yawn starts stretching early is all
8/25/2017 10:49 AM
There's that one gal who has done college football PxP for ESPN for a number of years . . . . Now she knows what she's talking about and does a very good job. I think she may have finally been promoted to do some NFL . . .

Menendez or Martinez or whatever her name is needs to get pregnant and leave Sunday Night Baseball to take care of her baby . . . . that's of course if she likes boys....
8/29/2017 8:27 AM
Jeez, dude, NOW needs to picket your house.
8/29/2017 9:30 AM
L O L . . . .
Now is not the time to picket my house . . . . .
Hey man . . . I've hired girls, loved girls, and am married to one.
It's just that this one doesn't know squat about the game and is on national television.
Bums me out . . . .I just can't watch/listen to her....
8/31/2017 8:06 PM
LOL is right.

First, NOW is National Organization for Women. They don't really like it when men call them "gals" or suggest they "get pregnant" rather than pursue a career in a "man's world". I'm a bit of a pig myself. I call 'em chicks all the time and google "insert ---chick name--- ****" far to frequently when I see a hot one in a movie or something.

That said, you come across at the guy who backhands his wife when out with friends because your glass is empty and she didn't order your another drink when you went to take a ****. Even worse, when everyone else in the bar is disgusted/horrified at what you just did, you say "WTF did I do?!!?!?"

That's all I'm saying.
8/31/2017 8:26 PM
◂ Prev 123 Next ▸
Sunday Night Baseball Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.