I've always used the 4-3. I switched to the 3-4. I blitz a lot, but not getting a lot of sacks against humans. I know it puts pressure even if not a sack. If anyone wants to sitemail me some things they do in the 3-4 I would appreciate it
5/27/2017 5:55 PM
If you would like my help, I run a 3-4 with the best blitzing schemes in the game; site mail me and I would be glad to let you know everything I do.
5/27/2017 6:57 PM
why not put it out there in public for everyone

the need to scheme i do not understand

the baseball guys tell you how they do it

the test is can you, not do you have the info

be baseballier

5/27/2017 7:58 PM (edited)
I sent you a sitemail tigerpark
5/27/2017 9:04 PM
Posted by bagchucker on 5/27/2017 7:58:00 PM (view original):
why not put it out there in public for everyone

the need to scheme i do not understand

the baseball guys tell you how they do it

the test is can you, not do you have the info

be baseballier

I'm sorry....what??
5/27/2017 9:25 PM
Bagchucker, did you get into your son's stash of the good stuff? Lol
5/27/2017 10:04 PM
Of that I am convinced.
But there is a legitimate reason Not to put it out there so to speak.
When i help new coaches or someone wanting my help I may tell him secrets that I worked long and hard to learn by trying thing and then trying more things until I found what worked.
So while I dont mind helping I still don't want the Whole GD community to know exactly what I do and how I do it.
It would be a lot easier to defend against me or to score against me if everyone knew what I was doing.
5/27/2017 11:44 PM
Posted by mojolad on 5/27/2017 11:44:00 PM (view original):
Of that I am convinced.
But there is a legitimate reason Not to put it out there so to speak.
When i help new coaches or someone wanting my help I may tell him secrets that I worked long and hard to learn by trying thing and then trying more things until I found what worked.
So while I dont mind helping I still don't want the Whole GD community to know exactly what I do and how I do it.
It would be a lot easier to defend against me or to score against me if everyone knew what I was doing.
Exactly
6/5/2017 11:42 AM

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.