What the world thinks about Trump Topic

Amazing that terrorists kill innocent people, and some idiots find a reason to criticize Trump about it.
6/5/2017 1:10 PM
That's a good point.

Headline:
Terrorist kill/injure many.

Response:
Did you see what Trump tweeted? Unforgivable!!!
6/5/2017 1:16 PM
Maybe it's because people expect terror from terrorists, and leadership from leaders?!?!?!?!?!?!
6/5/2017 3:11 PM
@toddcommish and MikeT23

My nephew gets within a hairs breath of being in the middle of a situation that resulted in innocent people being butchered in the middle of the street and 'the leader of the free world' uses the incident as an excuse to act like a spoilt 12 year and you can't see what's wrong with that?!?

I'm out of this conversation before I get banned for saying something I shouldn't.

6/5/2017 3:16 PM
Posted by MikeT23 on 6/5/2017 12:48:00 PM (view original):
Posted by crazystengel on 6/5/2017 11:38:00 AM (view original):
The Brits know how to handle an "alarmist blowhard" like Trump.

Trump's focus on those words was like those movie poster reviews that quote a critic saying "Genius! Incredible! Amazing!" when the full context of the blurbs might read something like this:

"You don't have to be a genius to realize this movie should never have been made. It's frankly incredible how bad a director Joe Smith is, and amazing that he was able to get any real actors to sign on for this disaster."

But of course Mike here will tell you, "But the reviewer really used those exact words!"
Uh, Trump didn't pick 8 words randomly from his speech. They were put together just as he repeated.

If you want to argue, do it honestly. Made up bullshit is easy to refute.
Sorry, Mike. I stand by what I wrote. Trump's quoting of that line is just as dishonest as the out-of-context blurbing I talked about above. You've refuted nothing, as usual.
6/5/2017 3:17 PM
Posted by pubmonkey on 6/5/2017 3:16:00 PM (view original):
@toddcommish and MikeT23

My nephew gets within a hairs breath of being in the middle of a situation that resulted in innocent people being butchered in the middle of the street and 'the leader of the free world' uses the incident as an excuse to act like a spoilt 12 year and you can't see what's wrong with that?!?

I'm out of this conversation before I get banned for saying something I shouldn't.

Glad your nephew is safe.

I didn't say Trump was clean in this. In fact, I'm one of those who thinks he should STFU on Twitter and social media in general... I'm just wondering why people are more angry at Trump for criticizing the London Mayor than they are at the terrorist organizations and countries that ARE THE REAL PROBLEM.
6/5/2017 3:20 PM
@toddcommish and MikeT23

You should be out. Your concern should be with the terrorism in your streets and not what Trump tweets.
6/5/2017 3:26 PM
@toddcommish and MikeT23

Well said!
6/6/2017 2:32 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Hey, remember those times there were terrorist attacks on American soil, and America's allies couldn't stop tweeting criticisms of America's leaders?

Me, neither.
6/6/2017 3:24 PM
For better or worse, Trump is not a politician. Anyone expecting him to behave as one is going to be disappointed.
6/6/2017 3:40 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
I shall choose not to believe you. You're just a looney on the internet. Why would I believe you?
6/8/2017 3:37 PM
Posted by MikeT23 on 6/6/2017 3:40:00 PM (view original):
For better or worse, Trump is not a politician. Anyone expecting him to behave as one is going to be disappointed.
Yeah. **** us for wanting to hold the President to any sort of standard.
6/8/2017 3:43 PM
Did you see how he acted on the campaign trail? Why, especially since he was successful, would he change? He's toned it down a ton. But there is no reason to think he'll become "presidential". None.

Why would you expect him to?
6/8/2017 3:45 PM
◂ Prev 1|2|3|4|5...7 Next ▸
What the world thinks about Trump Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.