What the world thinks about Trump Topic

This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Well, you seemed to have veered off what I responded to. Which was "Tweeting". That's not illegal. You could argue inappropriate.
6/8/2017 4:23 PM
Posted by MikeT23 on 6/8/2017 4:23:00 PM (view original):
Well, you seemed to have veered off what I responded to. Which was "Tweeting". That's not illegal. You could argue inappropriate.
I thought you were talking about Trump/Comey. My bad.
6/8/2017 4:34 PM
You are SO right!!! 4 months in office IS way too long for this chump.
6/8/2017 7:14 PM
Posted by laramiebob on 6/8/2017 5:08:00 PM (view original):
"looney on the internet."

I don't have a Facebook account, I don't tweet on Twitter like our current twit in the WH.
I do WIS and occasionally post on the threads here, that's it.

IF I'm an internet "looney"...............

What does that make the whiner-in-chief... our twit champion in the oval office?

Keep on believing him, the bigger his lies and problems, the more ignorant you reveal yourself to be.
Republican elected officials are abandoning ship quicker than the officers on the Titantic. There are many of them (Rep. Senators) who can't stand Trump. (like McCain and Graham)...... they feel he stole their party and that he's a nut-job, dangerous, and NOT even committed to conservative/republican ideology.

As soon as they have sufficient evidence, Trump is cooked. These senators will vote to impeach him in a heartbeat.

I predict, Trump will be gone before the next mid-term elections!
If I'm wrong it's here for you to belittle me.

What will you say to your OWN family when your blindness is apparent to them?
Are you still supporting the great Richard Nixon, claiming he was a great leader and no crook?

Not even his own former attorney will make that statement!
Foolish is foolish........... it's time to call it like it is.
We have a charlatan and a dangerous imposter in the White House.
He has to go or this Country will suffer greatly.
Cousin Bob

You are a proud American. I salute you for that.

Trump is indeed a twittering idiot. He cannot refuse an opportunity to say something stupid. But he has also used this medium very effectively many times.
He does not trust the media, they do not give him a fair shake, so he bypasses them.

His mouth is his worst enemy.

I too cannot tolerate the lies. The spin. The misleading information. Today the spin doctors are having a field day.

Comey revealed just how political he is. Leaked information himself. And certainly didn't have the balls to do his job objectively.

It doesn't look like Trump conspired like Nixon did. He did change his tune as to why he fired Comey. But I don't see obstruction, if all he did was hope that the director would back off of Flynn. Inappropriate? Yes. Impeachable? Doubtful. Comey cleared him of any attempt to shut down the Russian investigation. You might be stuck with him for awhile.

You and I both wish to see integrity in a President.
6/8/2017 7:31 PM (edited)
Lindsay Graham speaking of Comey, Sessions' recusal from the Russian investigation, and dealing with Trump...

https://youtu.be/s_-Xz9eDZ-A
6/8/2017 7:40 PM
Jonathan Turley on Morning Joe, speaking about an obstruction case...

https://youtu.be/EwXOBs-PJOc
6/8/2017 7:52 PM
I'm still waiting to hear from the idiots that continue to support and defend Trump in the face of daily scandal after scandal, to explain how ANYTHING Trump has done since he's been in office (besides rake in millions of dollars for himself) that has made theirs or their family's live ANY better whatsoever. Unless I'm missing something, isn't that what he told and promised you he would do if you voted for him? He promised you any and everything that he thought you wanted to hear during the campaign, e.g., building a wall, higher wages, locking Hillary up, repealing Obamacare, etc., and hasn't done ANY of those things. When will you people wake the **** up and realize that you were so naive and gullible to believe that Trump would EVER be concerned about you, your family, or anything other than lining his OWN pockets??? You people are idiots to the tenth power!!!! And MUST like getting played and ****** up the *** with no grease, bc the man hasn't done a DAMN thing for you or your families.
6/8/2017 8:12 PM
I guarantee you that not one of these Trump supporters can tell us how ANY of Trump's so-called 'Executive Orders' has made their lives any better!!!! Dumb *****!!!!
6/8/2017 8:18 PM
They may not NEED to build a wall. Simply enforcing the law has curtailed illegal crossings.

He got Gorsuch on the bench. Is removing loads of red tape.

Congress is business as usual. They might get Obamacare repealed and replaced. Are working towards a tax overhaul.

He is trying to restore respect with our allies. Sent a message to Assad.

I don't like or respect the guy. I just want results.
6/8/2017 8:43 PM (edited)
But we are less than 6 months in...you still have 40+ months to complain.....
6/8/2017 8:49 PM
Paris agreement...out. Bet you are thrilled.

Obama slush fund. Terminated.

https://www.atr.org/house-passes-bill-end-obama-slush-fund-payments
6/8/2017 8:55 PM (edited)
Trump and terrorism...a British perspective

?http://www.cnn.com/2017/06/06/opinions/europe-closer-to-trump-on-terror-than-you-think-stanley/index.html
6/8/2017 9:07 PM
◂ Prev 1|2|3|4|5|6|7 Next ▸
What the world thinks about Trump Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.