What the world thinks about Trump Topic

Posted by DoctorKz on 6/8/2017 8:49:00 PM (view original):
But we are less than 6 months in...you still have 40+ months to complain.....
Are you serious? Trump's not gonna last the whole term, bc even if he somehow comes out of the Russia scandals unscathed, and avoids prison for tax evasion and money laundering, his dumbass will CONTINUE doing things that will eventually get him impeached.
6/9/2017 7:30 AM
The point I'm trying to make is that he's done nothing tangible besides make sure that him, his daughter, his wife, his son in law and the rest of his family made millions of dollars immediately.
6/9/2017 7:35 AM
Posted by all3 on 6/3/2017 8:02:00 AM (view original):
Plus we don't give a crap about someone else's OPINION.
We like to take FACTS and form our own opinion.
FACTS like there is not (yet?) any PROOF of about 99% of what the Liberal media has accused Trump of.
IF any of it ever gets proven, then bash and berate him - until then, support the duly elected Leader of this Country
Why should other Countries treat the man (and the position) with the respect deserved, when so many Americans won't?.
You say you want "facts" over opinions? Well why don't you just watch the documentary called The Dubious Friends of Donald Trump. It's loaded with verifiable FACTS that point to money laundering with the russian mob. That's what's gonna nail him, not the russia scandal. He's a con artist as evident by his FAKE Trump University school, another scandal wherein one of his own so-called instructors gave a deposition stating that Trump instructed them to target the elderly, that Trump conveniently got out of public discussion by paying a $25 million settlement to avoid a trial. Smart businessmen don't shell out $25 million if they've done nothing wrong.
6/9/2017 7:48 AM
The score after 5 months in office:

Trump and his family: millions of dollars

The people who voted for him: Nothing. Not a damn thing!!

Richey Rich is pitching a shutout, and the people who got conned STILL love it. Lol
6/9/2017 7:58 AM
To continue to turn a blind eye and wave off Trump's many CONTINUING AND ONGOING indignations is akin to being cheated at a card game by a KNOWN hustler, and then going to the bank to withdraw more money so you can go play with that hustler again. Lol
6/9/2017 8:05 AM
LOL. Somebody drank the liberal kool-aid this morning. And it was spiked with caffeine.
6/9/2017 8:36 AM
Confirmed: subpoenas have been sent to banks regarding Donald Trump and money laundering
Palmer Report - 2 days ago
6/9/2017 9:05 AM
Donald Trump Skimmed Charity Money From Kids With Cancer And Used Eric Trump Foundation For Money Laundering
The Inquisitr - 1 day agoAMP
6/9/2017 9:06 AM
What a great guy to lead our country!!!!!
6/9/2017 9:08 AM
Posted by mixtroy on 6/9/2017 7:48:00 AM (view original):
Posted by all3 on 6/3/2017 8:02:00 AM (view original):
Plus we don't give a crap about someone else's OPINION.
We like to take FACTS and form our own opinion.
FACTS like there is not (yet?) any PROOF of about 99% of what the Liberal media has accused Trump of.
IF any of it ever gets proven, then bash and berate him - until then, support the duly elected Leader of this Country
Why should other Countries treat the man (and the position) with the respect deserved, when so many Americans won't?.
You say you want "facts" over opinions? Well why don't you just watch the documentary called The Dubious Friends of Donald Trump. It's loaded with verifiable FACTS that point to money laundering with the russian mob. That's what's gonna nail him, not the russia scandal. He's a con artist as evident by his FAKE Trump University school, another scandal wherein one of his own so-called instructors gave a deposition stating that Trump instructed them to target the elderly, that Trump conveniently got out of public discussion by paying a $25 million settlement to avoid a trial. Smart businessmen don't shell out $25 million if they've done nothing wrong.
The Title of the "documentary" tells me all I need to know about the "facts" it contains.
6/9/2017 12:25 PM
Posted by mixtroy on 6/8/2017 8:18:00 PM (view original):
I guarantee you that not one of these Trump supporters can tell us how ANY of Trump's so-called 'Executive Orders' has made their lives any better!!!! Dumb *****!!!!
Getting a conservative Supreme Court Justice confirmed is already better than anything Obumble did for me in 8 years.
6/9/2017 12:28 PM
Posted by all3 on 6/9/2017 12:28:00 PM (view original):
Posted by mixtroy on 6/8/2017 8:18:00 PM (view original):
I guarantee you that not one of these Trump supporters can tell us how ANY of Trump's so-called 'Executive Orders' has made their lives any better!!!! Dumb *****!!!!
Getting a conservative Supreme Court Justice confirmed is already better than anything Obumble did for me in 8 years.
Pathetic.
6/9/2017 3:51 PM
How do you "know" Trump has swindled anything? Just because you want it so does not provide guilt.

So much has been leaked. Where's the proof? Most stories have been debunked. Comey said much of what the NYT has printed is false. Many stories simply aren't factual.
6/9/2017 4:00 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Doc, Comey disputed the contents of one NYT article that appeared in February -- and would not say what about it was incorrect/inaccurate. I don't think that amounts to "much of what the NYT has printed is false" -- especially since Comey specifically asked his friend to leak the contents of his Trump memos to the NYT.

That's not to say the NYT never makes mistakes, or that their sources are always 100% accurate. I think given the nature of what they're reporting on, and how (out of necessity) it has to be reported, mistakes are going to be made.
6/9/2017 4:17 PM
◂ Prev 1...3|4|5|6|7 Next ▸
What the world thinks about Trump Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.