Game Hole needs correction Topic

I don't understand why you just won't post the player. It appears that there is a split of people here who can't tell if you're referring to a position player's durability (and including a stamina rating for some reason) or a pitcher. Doesn't seem like everyone is on the same page and it would be clearer if we knew exactly what we are talking about.
5/30/2017 7:19 PM
Let me say I am talking about position players. I am not nor do I need to provide a set example. It is wide spread at least based on my rosters.Based on the responses my rosters are the only ones who by and large show little to no improvement on position players. With a lone player bumping a huge 14 points ( well under 30 %) over 4 seasons. With all the rest being zero to 4 points.
5/30/2017 8:06 PM (edited)
Posted by rmancil on 5/30/2017 4:04:00 PM (view original):
Posted by Jtpsops on 5/30/2017 3:58:00 PM (view original):
Posted by Jtpsops on 5/30/2017 3:53:00 PM (view original):
Posted by rmancil on 5/29/2017 7:47:00 PM (view original):
The point is a scouting report that projects 80 and then we learn the starting point is 56. That is BS. Any scouting report would have a much better idea of the starting range and less on the long term.
There's no way this refers to a position player.

Unless you meant durability, in which case you really should pay attention to which category you're referencing.
Still waiting for you to address this. No way you were referring to a hitter with 56 stamina.
Stamina /durability are one in the same.
And there's the huge fail in your argument.

Durability and stamina are two separate ratings within the context of the game.

You may have noticed that the ratings are grouped together and categorized by color. The green ratings are fielding. The blue ratings are hitting. The red ratings are pitching. And the yellow ratings are general.

Durability is yellow. It's a general rating that applies to everybody. It basically determines how many games a player can appear in, though it works somewhat differently for pitchers vs position players.

Stamina is red. It's only for pitchers. It basically determines how many pitches they can throw in a game before getting fatigued.

Stamina DOES NOT APPLY to position players.

To say they are one in the same shows a fundamental lack of understanding of ratings within the context of the game. Sorry to be so blunt, but your persistence in trying to perpetuate a flawed argument, combined with your flat-out refusal to post a link to the player in question, makes this entire thread an exercise in futility.
5/30/2017 8:44 PM
Posted by rmancil on 5/30/2017 8:06:00 PM (view original):
Let me say I am talking about position players. I am not nor do I need to provide a set example. It is wide spread at least based on my rosters.Based on the responses my rosters are the only ones who by and large show little to no improvement on position players. With a lone player bumping a huge 14 points ( well under 30 %) over 4 seasons. With all the rest being zero to 4 points.
Well, yeah, if you want to have a legitimate discussion, you do need to provide the example. The #4 pick that is 56 "stamina" projected to 81 with whatever scouting budget you were using.

I used YOUR words to post the player who is the ONLY #4 PICK ON ANY OF YOUR ROSTERS. He is a position player with 76 DUR.

You say YOUR problem is widespread but I just told you virtually every low DUR player on my rosters gained double digits. I have 20m in training. You said you have 18-20m

Nothing you're claiming is adding up and, quite frankly, it's very difficult to believe a word you post if you refuse to show us the 56 "stamina" guy.
5/30/2017 9:29 PM
This must be the guy. Durability currently 57. https://www.whatifsports.com/hbd/Pages/Popups/PlayerRatings.aspx?pid=8470653
a number 5 pick
5/30/2017 9:41 PM
If that's the guy, with the high make-up and 20m in training, he'll gain a lot of Durability. Will he hit 81? Probably not. Low to mid 70s is not out of the question. IF, and that's a big IF, he has 20m in training.
5/30/2017 9:44 PM
Posted by rmancil on 5/30/2017 8:06:00 PM (view original):
So you're saying you have a plethora of 60 durability players throughout several franchises' AA & AAA teams.
5/30/2017 10:00 PM
5/30/2017 10:31 PM
I hope not. That guy will likely never sniff the majors. If he's this grumpy over that dudes durability (not stamina), he's got issues.
5/30/2017 10:52 PM (edited)
Posted by Jtpsops on 5/30/2017 10:52:00 PM (view original):
I hope not. That guy will likely never sniff the majors. If he's this grumpy over that dudes durability (not stamina), he's got issues.
Based on this thread, it is apparent that he has issues.
5/31/2017 1:19 AM
Did rmancil ever reveal the player?
6/3/2017 2:29 PM
This thread made my brain hurt.
6/5/2017 8:47 PM
Half a baby aspirin should be enough for you.
6/5/2017 9:03 PM
Whats worst? This or BL trying to explain WAR?
6/5/2017 10:03 PM
Posted by sjpoker on 6/5/2017 10:03:00 PM (view original):
Whats worst? This or BL trying to explain WAR?
Yes.
6/6/2017 8:20 AM
◂ Prev 123456
Game Hole needs correction Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.