Hard Ball Dynasty fix on stamina Please! Topic

Just a point I want to make. I spend a lot of budget on the draft and International FA and the stamina ratting projected vs real time start have turned out to be huge. It looks like I am getting part time talent for big time money. I like the game a lot and have several teams. You folks need to fix that it is a huge hole in the game.56 stamina with 80 as the long term is based on history a gulf that is too far.You don't draft part time talent with the 4th spot in the draft or with a 22 mill bonus.
5/29/2017 9:06 AM

rmancil
Hall of Famer
In fact most player durability scores increase very little over their 4 yr key development time frame from their starting point even in cases with extremely high training and coaching budgets.This omission should be fixed. It is very unrealistic to think a strong scout would miss by such a large extent this major hole in a players performance projection. Particularly the starting point. What team at what level fails to run/show stamina/build stamina?Little league teams do that.
5/29/2017 9:12 AM
This is the Simleague forum. There's a different one for HBD.

Kind of like how Stamina is different from Durability, which is what you really mean in the thread's title.
5/31/2017 12:34 PM
Hard Ball Dynasty fix on stamina Please! Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.