Anything change in the last year? Topic

I haven't played in a year. Wondering if the engine is the same and if the game plays pretty much the same or if any changes have been made. Wilkinson seems like the place to be. Might have to start back up soon. Unfortunately don't have a desktop computer and would be doing everything from my phone, which sound awfully tedious.
5/29/2017 6:17 PM
Nope same game.

Your St Joseph's team has risen to new heights, a lot of it due to your work.
https://www.whatifsports.com/gd/TeamProfile/History.aspx?tid=52801
5/29/2017 8:03 PM
Cool. Hopefully I'll be back somewhat soon. Enjoyed my time playing. Still miss recruiting quite a bit, as well as all the fun competition.
5/29/2017 8:29 PM
Make sure to join Wilkinson when you come back, it's the most active world by far.
5/30/2017 1:23 PM
Posted by z32fanatic on 5/30/2017 1:23:00 PM (view original):
Make sure to join Wilkinson when you come back, it's the most active world by far.
++++1

coachoatie
5/30/2017 1:28 PM
Make sure you read the post on tigerpark...lol...it is such drama. Dude could be biggest cheater ever OR a guy with pretty damn laid back office space. Plus, he has a jacked up Hokie mobile in the parking lot.

6/1/2017 7:54 PM
Anything change in the last year? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.