My last Ticket to WIS Topic

It reads as follows:

My goalies"

Why does Flat Walsh (89.9%) have a higher save percentage than Brodeur? (92.2%) In real life, Marty is way better. So Often a goalie with a high save pc't gets buried by someone who is like 90.5% Happens just as often as not. I am going to bet that WIS doesn't care enough to even look at this. It's not like they haven't heard it a hundred times or more

And this is one of the reasons why you have lost most of your members. You appear not not give a rip. Don't take this personally as the reader, but it is so obvious, it is like a Blinking Vegas Neon sign

Last question: If you actually care about sim hockey and have an interest in the game, how can you even STAND working there?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
and I bet they will say they review suggestions every month, and etc
5/29/2017 11:32 PM
My last Ticket to WIS Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.