Lunchtime video of me and goldbug(as promised) Topic

Alright this is enough proof for me. Tell you guys catch any kind of collusion actually happening I'm good dropping this. I feel like because of the Akite situation everyone is very suspicious of Tigerpark (which is justified) and will always find some detail to poke holes in.
6/1/2017 12:37 PM
Posted by tigerpark135 on 6/1/2017 12:43:00 PM (view original):
Dang, I have a stalker.... COOL! Should I have her send you some nudes? My son was a minor when he first started playing. We used the only other person we could think of.
Tace must not have been in the country yet?
6/1/2017 12:47 PM
Looks like goldbug could use a little more chair. Hook him up TP.
6/1/2017 1:00 PM
When will we see goldbug and tace post something? Are they shy? If they need to post in their native Russian/Spanish language, we can use google translate.
6/1/2017 1:11 PM
Hah! That is awesome. Good enough for me...see if goldbug is willing to play DL. Good luck with your teams.

nitros
6/1/2017 1:42 PM
this is what I got from CS
Customer Support
Hi Keith,

We do not have any hard evidence that tigerpark135 is controlling multiple accounts. We suspect he may be, but without any proof, we cannot intervene.

Thank you.
6/1/2017 3:58 PM
Wow. Nice Hokie mobile in the background!
6/1/2017 4:13 PM
I give props to Tigerpark for actually taking the challenge of putting these guys on video. You guys called him out and he did it. Even if he is cheating (doesn't appear so) he gets kuddos for getting 2 guys to pretend to know what WIS is. Also good job recruiting new coaches. This whole thing is ******* hilarious.
6/1/2017 4:36 PM
What exactly are you trying to prove? You know, now that I think about it you remind me of somebody Mr Tiger........
6/1/2017 7:49 PM
Tiger, Im sure you're a great guy, Im joking in my last post. Hit up Chrondon, I've heard he has some good stuff to help you relax :)
6/1/2017 8:26 PM
well there you have it
6/2/2017 11:39 AM
So this guy Tace, his real life name is spelled Avenge the Cat backwards? I would have bought it if that was just his username but there is no way that is true. Unless his parents were Pink Panther cartoon characters.
6/2/2017 12:38 PM
Posted by columbusbuck on 6/2/2017 12:38:00 PM (view original):
So this guy Tace, his real life name is spelled Avenge the Cat backwards? I would have bought it if that was just his username but there is no way that is true. Unless his parents were Pink Panther cartoon characters.
Yeah, the video actually would have been credible if Tiger hadn't tried to pass off Tace as a real name. You gotta plan three moves ahead bro.
6/2/2017 2:13 PM
Next time I see him I will ask him what the hte means in between his name. Maybe its the initials of his kids or something. I have no clue. I will find out though. His name is Tace Gneva though. and he is from columbia. He left early today.
6/2/2017 3:06 PM
old Tace Gneva, I remember that guy. What a chap. Splendid gent really....
6/2/2017 3:06 PM
123 Next ▸
Lunchtime video of me and goldbug(as promised) Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.