Obama: Most egotistical ex-Prez ever? Topic

I think so. Most ex-POTUS hit the speaking engagement circuit and never mention the POTUS who followed him. Obama can't shut his trap about Trump and policies.

STFU, Barry. You're not important anymore.
6/1/2017 8:49 PM
Like an athlete, they are constantly told how wonderful they are. They begin to believe it. The power they wield only makes it worse.

Many in DC, not just Barry...
6/1/2017 8:53 PM
I can't think of a single ex-Prez that felt the need to inject his opinion to every facet of American politics as much as BO does.
6/2/2017 12:25 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Mike, or Obama?
6/2/2017 8:51 PM
Do I have to choose?
6/3/2017 6:35 AM
Are we sure they're not the same person? Has anyone ever seen them both at the same time?
I mean they both sure love to talk and talk and talk without ever saying anything worth hearing.
6/3/2017 8:07 AM
So I guess it comes as no surprise that our ex-POTUS has some strong words on healthcare.

Dude so wants to still be relevant. Go away, Barry!!!
6/22/2017 7:17 PM
This is probably akin to poking a stick in some folks eye, but none the less is what I opine at the moment............

Barry should feel pretty damn relevant every time he mounts Michelle............... I know I would.
6/22/2017 7:26 PM
Obama: Most egotistical ex-Prez ever? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.