If a guy has a year of arb remaining, and it's mid-season, do I have to wait until next season to see/offer a LT deal? He only shows up in the arb screen, which you can't do jack with until next arb time.
6/2/2017 8:25 AM
Yep, you have to wait. No need to worry, he can't choose to leave if he's still arb eligible.

6/2/2017 8:33 AM
Yes, you have to wait. Since he isn't FA eligible and you have control there's no need for in season contract negotiations. He's already on your roster next season.
6/2/2017 8:34 AM
Thx -- would like to see what he wants LT before the end of the season.

As an aside, I'd also like to see historical current ratings on players not on my team.

Oh well.
6/2/2017 8:53 AM
Historical current ratings? That's an oxymoron if I've ever heard one
6/2/2017 10:03 AM
Yeah -- means historical observed ratings rather than projected (thus not subject to scouting budget). It sounds like this was changed a few years ago to add value to advanced scouting.
6/2/2017 6:42 PM

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.