Marc Lawrence's Playbook Topic

i heart this magazine. one of my kids left a copy here and it's been sitting next to my toilet for three years. everyone should have one. the new one comes out in less than a month. their website sucks. three different browsers and i can't register or log in. am i gonna have to call them? i am gonna have to call them. i pay by the minute. i am gonna call them
6/2/2017 5:18 PM
  1. heavy glossy beautiful rich luxurious old school paper
  2. team colors
  3. pro and college
  4. ten year history
  5. action advice

6/2/2017 5:26 PM
don't let isis win!

handle history!
6/2/2017 5:32 PM
cocaine is a powerful drug.
6/2/2017 5:33 PM
6/2/2017 5:39 PM
ha! 1-800-752-9266 dude talked like me

best father's day gift ever!
6/2/2017 5:51 PM
Who the heck is Marc Lawrence ?
6/3/2017 12:30 PM
Maybe the weirdest post ever in my time at WIS. Is tigerpark behind this? Lmao
6/3/2017 12:41 PM
Back in the day, post were helpful and encouraged competition. Today, who knows. It's like inside jokes that few understand and want to remind the rest that they are not part of the club.
6/3/2017 1:35 PM
There used to be an actor named Mark Lawrence. He usually played the bad guy or the physical tough guy of the head bad guy. And he had a face that was perfect for it. Looked mean as hell.
I actually met him few times when I was a kid and he was really a nice guy. He was just typecast I guess. https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=mark+lawrence+actor .
Above is link to see his picture and learn bit about him. I dont know how to make it a link ?
By the way, that Phone Number that Bagchucker posted is the number of a sports "Information"(they sell you betting advice) service . I think Bagchucker "is" smoking more of his son's stash then he is :)
6/4/2017 1:15 AM (edited)
fools

6/3/2017 9:37 PM
We are all fools . This includes you and I . Thanks for showing the magazine.
6/3/2017 10:29 PM
6/3/2017 10:31 PM
Bagchucker, how do you post pictures at their actual size please ?
6/3/2017 10:44 PM

how do you post pictures at their actual size please ?

Mojolad:

1. Type what you want to say with the picture first. Once you insert the picture, you won't be able to type (at least I haven't figured out how).
2. Upload the picture you want to post on a hosting site, like photobucket. If the picture you want to post is already online, skip this step.
3. Click the little icon on the top row of the comment box that looks like a moon over two mountain peaks.
4. Copy and paste the URL for your picture into the box that opens up.
5. Click the reset size icon (it's an arrow doing a 360 degree turn).
6. Click okay.
6/4/2017 12:15 AM
12 Next ▸
Marc Lawrence's Playbook Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.