Defensive Switches Topic

At the time of defensive replacements in a game, I want a bench player to enter into LF, and I want the LF to move to RF. I assume I do this by putting in the bench player as the #1 LF def replacement, and the LF as the #1 RF def replacement. But does the LF also need his Def. Replacement box checked? I ask because I don't want him to ever come out, just to move over (assuming my bench player is available to come in).
6/2/2017 5:28 PM
Posted by opie100 on 6/2/2017 5:28:00 PM (view original):
At the time of defensive replacements in a game, I want a bench player to enter into LF, and I want the LF to move to RF. I assume I do this by putting in the bench player as the #1 LF def replacement, and the LF as the #1 RF def replacement. But does the LF also need his Def. Replacement box checked? I ask because I don't want him to ever come out, just to move over (assuming my bench player is available to come in).
If I understand your question correctly, then yes - LF needs it checked. The starting LF and starting RF both need to allow D replacements. If you don't check the box, no substitution of the guy who starts in LF can occur (and simmy won't move guys on its own).
6/2/2017 8:02 PM
Defensive Switches Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.