Kathy Griffin Safe Space Thread Topic

This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.

This Kathy...she is American? I need more before I can work with her. Can I have a picture?
6/3/2017 5:06 PM

HA HA! You Americans are soooo funny. How about a real picture?
6/3/2017 5:13 PM
6/3/2017 5:13 PM

I feel we must reject her. Pluswise the hair. I get brushed everyday.
6/3/2017 5:20 PM

I'm funny and you love me.

Well...you love me?

At least I'm funny right?
6/3/2017 5:31 PM

She has my support.
6/3/2017 5:33 PM
6/3/2017 5:44 PM
6/3/2017 5:46 PM

Q: What do you get when you put the Donalds severed head inside a safe?

A: A head lock! Get it? Head in a safe. Head lock. Funny...huh?

I'll be here all week and I got a million of....uh....huh....oh...ahhhh............

NEVERMIND! This red head just got fired. I'm a natural. Wanna see?
6/3/2017 9:04 PM
I think what she did was sick however I find the reaction over the top when you compare it to the reaction to Ted Nugent's threat to murder Obama and Hillary

Just sayin is all.
6/3/2017 9:57 PM
Nugent is an extremist. No one should talk of murder, or any form of violence. Yes we have vast differences in opinion. But the hatred must end.

It happens on both sides. Neither side is innocent. Cooler heads must prevail. No public figure should promote violence or anarchy.

6/3/2017 10:09 PM
The only mistake you made was being kind and call Nugent extremist, the man is insane! Other then that I agree with you
6/3/2017 10:14 PM
1234 Next ▸
Kathy Griffin Safe Space Thread Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.