Kathy Griffin Safe Space Thread Topic

This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Posted by crazystengel on 6/4/2017 10:46:00 PM (view original):
I see your point, but I think a comic needs Andy Kaufman/Bill Hicks-level guts and dedication to see through a bit like this. Kathy Griffin doesn't have that, as evidenced by how quickly she buckled under the pressure.
so true....sad.
6/4/2017 10:59 PM
not to overly dissect it but it is a cerebral beheading...if it was bruce willis or diesal it would be too real to be funny...but a ditzy female comic ( playing off of trump's misogynist policies ) lookinglike a dopey serious housewife who would probably be scared of a spider made it funny to me...it was the surreal but politically risky quality that makes it funny.......and remember this is a guy who talks about 2nd amendment remedies.......lock her up........get them out of here......if you beat them up ill pay the legal fees...thats the way we did it in the old days ( his kkk father would know )........it made it funny for such a source to give him back his own medicine in such a crazy over the line way.
6/4/2017 11:15 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
in other words..you admit that he is not rational and not truthful..thank you for such honesty..very refreshing....also i didnt know i was so powerful..thank you for that as well..
6/5/2017 12:50 PM
Posted by all3 on 6/5/2017 11:01:00 AM (view original):
Dino, please keep posting in as many places and as often as possible. Also please have those like you (if there are any) do the same. You are probably the biggest asset(s) Trump has going for him. You make him look rational and truthful.
for posterity.
6/5/2017 3:05 PM
Yes the right made a big deal of it. Just like those on the left overemphasize...

There should be no reason to be in an uproar. It shouldn't have happened in the first place.

I like comics that involve politics. I don't mind Alec Baldwin on SNL. Darrell Hammond as Bubba. Carvey did it with HW and W. Rich Little as Nixon. Satire is fine. They can do it without being nasty.
6/5/2017 3:30 PM
i like a president who can do it without being nasty..this is the only one who angered allies by droves and citizens...everything has changed now including satire...it is the age of trump - 5.
6/5/2017 5:31 PM
He isn't the only one to be critical of the media. Obama did everything possible to discredit conservative journalism.

Trump isn't shy about dishing it out. Romney's approach of ignoring it didn't work. Trump is blunt, and treats them as lousy as they treat him. Why should he play nice? 88% of what's written about him is negative.

They shouldn't complain. He gives them plenty of material...
6/5/2017 6:40 PM
age of trump - 5....he started it.
6/5/2017 6:46 PM

How many views on your dead thread today?
6/11/2017 5:22 PM

About...about...about...150

Yea Yea.

6/11/2017 7:17 PM

Listen. Listen...listen...listen to me. Are you listening?

A dead thread doesn't get 150 views.

6/11/2017 7:20 PM

OK! OK! OK!

STOP SCREAMING!

IT'S OK!

YOU'RE RIGHT!

LIBERALS ARE RIGHT!

YOU'RE ALWAYS RIGHT ALL THE TIME!

STOP SCREAMING! PLEASE!
6/11/2017 7:24 PM

Comey. Comey. Comey.

Gotta watch Comey.
6/11/2017 7:31 PM
◂ Prev 1234 Next ▸
Kathy Griffin Safe Space Thread Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.