The problem with progressives... Topic

You just described the real NBA.

9/28/2017 11:19 AM
The biggest problem with progressives that that shady commishes (benhoidal for example) can remove owners from the league when they catch him cheating. What's the point of playing when CS isn't going to protect the owners from cheaters?
10/17/2017 9:18 PM
Posted by slashtc on 10/17/2017 9:18:00 PM (view original):
The biggest problem with progressives that that shady commishes (benhoidal for example) can remove owners from the league when they catch him cheating. What's the point of playing when CS isn't going to protect the owners from cheaters?
None of this is true slash. He didn't cheat this past year.
10/18/2017 11:27 PM
This past year...lol
10/19/2017 9:20 AM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
No, this is what actually happened:

Karlisgod joined the league of basketball. Ben stated he didn’t know anything about him when karl signed up. WIS later confirmed ben paid for karlisgod's team. At that point ben said it was a friend of his. Those are all facts that can't be denied.

----------------------------------------------

If you're going to speak up, get your facts straight.
10/19/2017 10:00 AM
Posted by slashtc on 10/19/2017 10:00:00 AM (view original):
No, this is what actually happened:

Karlisgod joined the league of basketball. Ben stated he didn’t know anything about him when karl signed up. WIS later confirmed ben paid for karlisgod's team. At that point ben said it was a friend of his. Those are all facts that can't be denied.

----------------------------------------------

If you're going to speak up, get your facts straight.
That is true. However, that happened last season, ben apologized sincerely and stepped down as main commisoner and you two made up.
10/19/2017 10:23 AM
We never made up. We agreed to play nice in the sandbox. That stopped when I was leading his latest trade getting vetoed. That set him off, so he started posting about how I only vetoed to get my offer accepted. The only problem with that is I never made an offer and every time I asked him to post the offer, he got quiet.

I have to tread lightly because someone is still trying to report me.
10/19/2017 10:35 AM
Posted by slashtc on 10/19/2017 10:35:00 AM (view original):
We never made up. We agreed to play nice in the sandbox. That stopped when I was leading his latest trade getting vetoed. That set him off, so he started posting about how I only vetoed to get my offer accepted. The only problem with that is I never made an offer and every time I asked him to post the offer, he got quiet.

I have to tread lightly because someone is still trying to report me.
I think you got exactly what you wanted in the veto and then decided to go off. Ben seemed calm.
10/19/2017 1:46 PM
Seemed being the key word.

I'm done with this here. Either post the whole story or don't post. If I keep responding, they will take my posting privileges away since I can't prove anything beyond what I have already posted. I can't tell you what I think of ben, only what he did (that I can prove). I've done that already.
10/19/2017 2:06 PM
◂ Prev 123456
The problem with progressives... Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.