American/National Combo Spectacular YR-2 FULL Topic

Hey Tigerfan---I received a message at 9:52 from another owner. Since he messaged me first, I'm going to honor his request.. HOWEVER, please be ready because if I have a slow-fill owner who hasn't entered yet, I'll allow your team.

That should serve as a warning to the rest that haven't gotten in. Get your team in within the next few days or I'll allow Tigerfan to enter his team. Thanks everyone, we should be rolling soon.
7/8/2017 7:28 AM
Thanks polymerguy. Understood and I'll be ready to draft if you have shoot the word. Good luck with your league.

Russell
7/8/2017 8:27 AM
Tigerfan, you're in! The other guy thought he'd have lots of time to work on his team and I want to get this league filled. So have at it Russell!
7/8/2017 9:58 PM
◂ Prev 12345
American/National Combo Spectacular YR-2 FULL Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.