NO RULES LEAGUE #32127 Topic

$75,000,000 CAP.CLONES OK,WW ALLOWED,TRADES OK,VERY GOOD MINOR LEAGUERS MINOR LEAGUE DRAFT,MAX OF 1 PLAYER OUT PER TEAM,NO PI,RELAXED ROSTER,8 VOTE VETO,NO TIES SHOOTOUTS....BRING YOUR BEST CREW.
6/18/2017 11:12 AM (edited)
Count me IN
6/15/2017 3:39 PM (edited)
OK Glen no problem.I`m sure it will be a while before it fills.What does darny have to do with this ?...
6/7/2017 11:11 AM
Only 3 in so far.
6/7/2017 11:12 AM
Minor league talent level matches the league.I said this before.Minor leaguers are not intended nor will they carry you to a cup but they can help some what and add to your regular draft team picks.Unlike $50 mil leagues where they are totally useless and a waste of time.When you have minors whose talent level is so far behind the league level,what is the sense of it ?
6/7/2017 11:18 AM
Posted by mpalco on 6/7/2017 11:11:00 AM (view original):
OK Glen no problem.I`m sure it will be a while before it fills.What does darny have to do with this ?...
For some unknown reason, I mix your names up. Call it a senior's moment, Super great or whatever ML are ok with me, just not nuts about a draft.. and I think a lot of the guys rather not have it..
6/7/2017 4:49 PM (edited)
Just put yr draft board on auto pilot and they draft for you....Not the end of the world.I wish there were a way for all $50 mil opens to have a draft for all players.A real draft,when a player is drafted he comes off the board...I think the closer WIS can come to REAL hockey the better it will be.What is the purpose of a league without the WW or trades ? I`m tired of saying this,they need to upgrade their minor league system to the value of the league.The crap they throw out there in opens is a waste of time.They need to fluctuate the salary cap to the NHL cap which is around $75,000,000 and is why I use that figure.I know it`s a lot to ask for but they haven`t done a damn thing in years.If they did a little each year it wouldn`t be that hard to do.Let it go for 7 or 8 years without doing anything and you have the mess there is today.
6/9/2017 8:13 AM
Posted by mpalco on 6/9/2017 8:13:00 AM (view original):
Just put yr draft board on auto pilot and they draft for you....Not the end of the world.I wish there were a way for all $50 mil opens to have a draft for all players.A real draft,when a player is drafted he comes off the board...I think the closer WIS can come to REAL hockey the better it will be.What is the purpose of a league without the WW or trades ? I`m tired of saying this,they need to upgrade their minor league system to the value of the league.The crap they throw out there in opens is a waste of time.They need to fluctuate the salary cap to the NHL cap which is around $75,000,000 and is why I use that figure.I know it`s a lot to ask for but they haven`t done a damn thing in years.If they did a little each year it wouldn`t be that hard to do.Let it go for 7 or 8 years without doing anything and you have the mess there is today.
I sent 'em a message and suggested they tell FOX to sell to someone who is interested, because obviously FOX isn't. They said, "Thank you for your reply" :-/

Also suggested they up the 100 cap to $200m, then all they have to do is lower it to whatever we ask for. This way, you don't lose the Blacklist when you edit your own team? They could care less. It's simply a tax writeoff
6/9/2017 3:49 PM (edited)
Exactly....Fox took over about 7 or 8 years ago i think and haven`t done a damn thing to improve the game.Chuck said it would cost them a lot of money to change things around reprograming but just look at all the money they lose now when leagues take over a month to fill when they use to fill in a day or 2.I couldn`t fill my money league I had to put the last 2 teams in to get that one off.Chris got 3 of his friends to join or that league wouldn`t have filled.I wasn`t putting 6 teams in that league just to fill it.If this doesn`t fill in a month or so I`ll trash it.
6/9/2017 4:05 PM
Mike, sometimes I will avoid starting a new league if there are 3-4 slow fills going already
6/11/2017 3:04 AM
I don`t know if they`re making money on other sports cuz I don`t play anything other then hockey now.I`d be shocked to learn they`re making money on hockey.I don`t see theme leagues filling quickly either.
6/11/2017 7:41 AM
I said I wasn`t going to run another league but there seemed to be some positive response to the other 2 leagues I ran similar to this one.The only league that gets a good showing is chuck`s WW league.
6/11/2017 7:46 AM
my 2 cents. I will probably join this if it doesn't fill before the new numbers are out. I'm itching to try a few players with 2016-17 stats
6/11/2017 8:21 AM
Slow filling ..only 7 0r 8 in so far.
6/15/2017 10:49 AM
Posted by mpalco on 6/15/2017 10:49:00 AM (view original):
Slow filling ..only 7 0r 8 in so far.
068 if full Mike, so this might move faster
6/15/2017 3:41 PM
NO RULES LEAGUE #32127 Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.