Posted by z32fanatic on 6/8/2017 4:57:00 PM (view original):
I can't imagine it would even be that effective, considering you only have 22 starters, it's not like 47 people even play in every game (plus who cares if your 7th OL is a senior). Also a massive waste of bowl/playoff money in the other 3 years.

I try to balance the other way, 12/13/12/13 is ideal for me, that way you're winning every year. Maaaaaybe something like 10/15/10/15 so you're a little more dominant every other year.
You only play about 30-35 players per season any significant amount of time. If he uses 47-player scholarship money on only 30-35 players, he is going to get any recruit he wants and they are going to improve a lot, because most will be 4-year starters by their senior year.
6/8/2017 7:54 PM
◂ Prev 12

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.