Replacement Owner Needed in Guinness Topic

We're roughly 50 games into the season and are in need of a replacement owner for the San Francisco Wharf Rats of the NL West. Please sitemail me if interested.
6/9/2017 7:29 AM
Team has a good hitting prospect and pitching prospect in AAA already ML ready.
6/9/2017 8:26 AM
Mohawk - So you are aware, I cannot access me team (Santa Cruz) from the franchise screen. It keeps kicking me back to the team select screen. I am working with Customer Support to figure it out. Just wanted you to know that I am not "Ghost" even though my team is probably getting smashed right now.
6/13/2017 1:34 PM
Adam, if you're still locked out, try clearing your cookies.
6/13/2017 1:53 PM
I did that. I also did different browsers, different connections. I have 6 teams and I cannot access 2 of them, no matter what route I go. The other 4, no issues whatsoever, even when these 2 were messing up. But I am trying
6/13/2017 3:51 PM
Replacement Owner Needed in Guinness Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.