Droppin' Them Bagz: The best 3.0 Recruitin Classes Topic

I think I just set my all time HD recruiting class bar... but here is mine.
6/9/2017 11:19 PM

6/9/2017 11:22 PM (edited)
wow are there like no coaches in DI in Tark? B- prestige and you had competition for only 1 guy out of 4 elite guys you landed from the looks of it...all my teams are A prestige or better and pretty much every guy I go after usually ends up having 2-3 teams battling it out for them.

congrats tho
6/9/2017 11:59 PM
Thanks... if you look at the top recruits this year though a lot of it was location based, The Big Ten is all new coaches too I believe outside of MSU/UM whom I was least concerned with... I did take a lot of time to plan and watch everyone to know what my best plan of action was. Bearden was not an initial target until a few days into recruiting.
http://i.imgur.com/7EmlttH.png
6/10/2017 12:19 AM (edited)
Good job but southeast is hell. Location has more impact in 3.0
6/10/2017 12:13 AM
Kudos on what looks to be a special class. I don't play in tark, so I don't know potential, but I would expect your big 4 to all be early entry candidates. A lot of people are looking past those guys these days, especially if it looks like all-in battles are imminent. If you don't mind dealing with the uncertainty and potential volatility of multiple EEs, you can clean up (assuming you have top guys in your region, which may be an anomaly in your case this year). The 2 and 3 star guys with potential seem to be just as likely to draw intense, all-in battles now as the elite guys who are EE candidates. The market is shifting, and gameplay is adapting.
6/10/2017 9:08 AM
Really impressive class Z. Great to see a mid major pull in great recruiting haul like that.

By the most recent world count, wasn't Tark D1 one of the most populated? Makes this even more surprising if so.
6/10/2017 10:15 AM
There have been a few big guys leave I think Illinois is open right now and Indiana is lower prestige than me. I do have all the guys preferences saved as well I'll share the rest once recruiting is complete.

the EE point is noted, however with two of he guys being non qualifiers either I'll end up very happy or upset when they don't show.
6/10/2017 10:56 AM
an amazing class. you had some great recruits in that area and cleaned up. there was even excess in that region--I am at South Carolina in Tark and got a 4 star from Iowa that was only contested by sims.
6/10/2017 11:02 AM
Posted by bathtubhippo on 6/10/2017 11:02:00 AM (view original):
an amazing class. you had some great recruits in that area and cleaned up. there was even excess in that region--I am at South Carolina in Tark and got a 4 star from Iowa that was only contested by sims.
Yeah I am well aware of when South Carolina showed up in the Midwest :)
6/10/2017 2:07 PM
Just got word that Shelton passed his test now...
6/10/2017 8:06 PM
It'll be a lot of fun when they all leave EE at the same time. That said, it is a great class.
6/10/2017 8:14 PM
Posted by gomiami1972 on 6/10/2017 8:15:00 PM (view original):
It'll be a lot of fun when they all leave EE at the same time. That said, it is a great class.
Oh I'm sure I'll be bumping this when that occurs lol
6/10/2017 11:02 PM
That was definitely a very good class. I had a really nice one at Georgia Tech as well, but I think your's may have beaten mine, and I almost lost two of the ones I got.
6/10/2017 11:48 PM
Posted by chapelhillne on 6/10/2017 11:48:00 PM (view original):
That was definitely a very good class. I had a really nice one at Georgia Tech as well, but I think your's may have beaten mine, and I almost lost two of the ones I got.
The late signees are interesting. I watched your battle for the top recruit.

based on what I saw during recruiting I was a bit worried having two late guys.. but Bearden ... I probably should wait to give too many details until we're done.
6/11/2017 2:17 AM
123 Next ▸
Droppin' Them Bagz: The best 3.0 Recruitin Classes Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.