AP locked on signed recruit? Topic

Anyone seen this before?

http://i.imgur.com/ErrHavN.jpg

6/10/2017 11:15 PM
Yep - it really sucks. Had that happen to me, and I had 79 AP locked for 3 cycles before they finally fixed it. I asked if they could transfer the points I never got to use to the other player I had a point on, but they said nothing could be done. That's why I dropped my Wyoming team. They said that is one of the things they are going to look at fixing. Seems like a pretty big deal to me, that should be fixed right away, or at the very least they should give you the points back to apply somewhere else. Not fair that they are gone and can not be used. At least in your case it was only 20 and on a player that was unlikely to sign. But still.
6/10/2017 11:18 PM
24 hours isn't really a good response timeframe for this....
6/10/2017 11:21 PM
No - It was on a holiday weekend though, so I do need to cut them a little slack. But I wish they would address some of these things, although this one may be more complicated than some of the other things that seem like they would be simple to correct.
6/10/2017 11:26 PM
Unacceptable. This is a major defect that needs to be fixed asap or atleast give those players a discounted season
6/11/2017 2:26 AM
So what triggers this, or is it an "it happens randomly sometimes" sort of thing?
6/11/2017 3:26 AM
its a not enough time spent on beta thing ....and not enough effort in glitch fixing after launch.
6/11/2017 10:17 AM
Posted by fd343ny on 6/11/2017 10:17:00 AM (view original):
its a not enough time spent on beta thing ....and not enough effort in glitch fixing after launch.
Right, and agreed. What I was asking for though is whether there is a specific set of conditions that, if they occur, guarantee that your AP's will be locked (so that I can avoid doing those things to trigger the issue) or if it just randomly happens sometimes (in which case there's nothing I can do to avoid it except sacrifice a few slide rules to the RNG gods and pray)
6/11/2017 1:24 PM
Still stuck so... won't be recruiting anymore this cycle. Had just cut someone too oh well.
6/11/2017 3:35 PM
For me... I was changing AP right around cycle time. I think I added it to him around the same time the cycle ran. Regardless it's not that hard to program a script that works off cycle of recruiting and cleans up any AP left on signed recruits.
6/11/2017 3:36 PM
AP locked on signed recruit? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.