Posted by ashamael on 6/14/2017 5:49:00 PM (view original):
Posted by ashamael on 6/13/2017 10:20:00 PM (view original):
Posted by ashamael on 6/13/2017 7:27:00 PM (view original):
Posted by ashamael on 6/13/2017 4:29:00 PM (view original):
lol
6/13/2017 7:33 PM ashamael
Where are the 16-17 players? The playoffs are over, which is generally the prime interest in the nba sim.

Support Tickets
1 pending

lol
6/16/2017 3:32 PM
The problem with waiting for the awards to post, is that they missed out on 2 months of potential revenue when people gave a **** and wanted to play with some of the most interesting statistical seasons in NBA history. Now I feel like everyone is lukewarm at best about 16-17 Westbrook, Harden, LeRug, Kawhi, etc...just eternally bad business.
6/17/2017 11:30 PM
I was WAS VERY interested (the key words being "WAS" and "VERY") a month or two ago (as you mentioned) in using '16-17 Westbrook....Until I went to NBA.com two weeks ago and viewed his advanced stats for this season. Judging by what this sim SUPPOSEDLY looks at, he's pretty much unusable.
6/17/2017 11:43 PM
Posted by colonels19 on 6/17/2017 11:30:00 PM (view original):
The problem with waiting for the awards to post, is that they missed out on 2 months of potential revenue when people gave a **** and wanted to play with some of the most interesting statistical seasons in NBA history. Now I feel like everyone is lukewarm at best about 16-17 Westbrook, Harden, LeRug, Kawhi, etc...just eternally bad business.
whats your angle in all of this...i mean i get why the rest of us are ****** right now...but why are you mad?
6/18/2017 12:16 AM
I was gonna buy a season or 2
6/18/2017 12:30 AM
Posted by widowmaker78 on 6/17/2017 11:43:00 PM (view original):
I was WAS VERY interested (the key words being "WAS" and "VERY") a month or two ago (as you mentioned) in using '16-17 Westbrook....Until I went to NBA.com two weeks ago and viewed his advanced stats for this season. Judging by what this sim SUPPOSEDLY looks at, he's pretty much unusable.
there is so much right column goodness that I want to try but yeah usage/efg wise it would be tough
6/18/2017 12:35 AM
still pending. Going on day 5. They straight up ignoring their paying customers now, yet can simulate the '17 warriors against a bunch of past teams & tweet about it.

F
U
C
K
I
N
G

J
O
K
E
6/18/2017 2:35 AM
Ditto to all of the above sentiments. That I care more about this product than the owners do makes me feel like such a dupe.
6/18/2017 7:54 AM
If it weren't for the 4 progressives I'm in, I'd be gone by now. I am more committed to the other customers than they are.
6/18/2017 4:49 PM
Serious question: How many employees work for this company? I don't understand how they prioritize their time and what exactly they do on a daily basis. It seems like there aren't updates or patches on any of their sports leagues for months if not years at a time. If you work for this website, what does your daily routine look like and how little work on the site does it actually involve.

Another thing, why wait until the All-Defense teams to release the entire batch of probably 400+ player seasons when that will only affect 10 players? I'm genuinely curious how that would save money, not that I don't believe the owner who mentioned that.
6/18/2017 5:45 PM
which 10 payers?
6/18/2017 5:52 PM
Posted by bigmac945 on 6/18/2017 5:45:00 PM (view original):
Serious question: How many employees work for this company? I don't understand how they prioritize their time and what exactly they do on a daily basis. It seems like there aren't updates or patches on any of their sports leagues for months if not years at a time. If you work for this website, what does your daily routine look like and how little work on the site does it actually involve.

Another thing, why wait until the All-Defense teams to release the entire batch of probably 400+ player seasons when that will only affect 10 players? I'm genuinely curious how that would save money, not that I don't believe the owner who mentioned that.
It's not about how many work for them, it's about how many work on the NBA sim - to which the answer is probably one guy, for about ten minutes, once a year. I don't play the baseball side of this, but apparently they aren't getting shorted on the love. We just aren't the cash cow that they are. The squeaky wheel doesn't always get the grease first, sometimes it just gets the shaft.
6/18/2017 8:52 PM
FOX has always misused WIS. They think people care more about how WIS can be used for fantasy and argument purposes, rather than the reason the site/games were created...to pit your favorites from all eras v. other peoples favorites from their favorite eras.

I said this in my cover letter for their multimedia content guy job, and obviously/apparently, they didn't care. FOX doesn't and has never understood the WIS niche.
6/19/2017 12:02 AM
Man I agree with all of you. What the heck does an award show have to do with the entire league? If a guy's named De player of the year, does he get a 100% rating? And what about the others? How do they then determine who gets a 90, 80, 70, etc? Don't they already have whatever statistical info they need? And does a guy automatically get a 100% rating just because he wins DPOY? Perhaps even the best D player that season isn't even that good. And if not, why the hell the wait? This is all why I wonder if they're just trying to tick us all off enough that we'll go away so they can eliminate the sim. Perhaps it's a dead asset that's barely paying for itself & we just don't know. I felt for some time football was a dead world here so I left it long ago.
6/19/2017 4:58 AM
Been a while since I was on this site. Not sorry I left as I have more time to do other interests. Seemed like I cared more about the game than WIS or Fox.
6/19/2017 7:38 AM
◂ Prev 1|2|3|4...11 Next ▸

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.