Is It time for a change??? Topic

Guys, can we have a playoff in DIA or not? My vote is yes!
6/13/2017 9:12 AM
I think I'm against it. It would just guarantee all the non-power conference teams a loss at the end of their season. What's the point in that?
6/13/2017 10:50 AM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Posted by ebel331 on 6/13/2017 11:50:00 AM (view original):
If they opened a new world with DIA 32 team bracket I bet it would be Wilkinson level popular
Probably, but I agree with status quo. There is a lot to be said for a bowl win to end the season if you have zero chance at playoffs.
6/13/2017 12:10 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
I would be a huge proponent of D1 playoffs IF they removed set elites and allowed any team to reach elite status based on coach/team success.

I have tried D1 many times and personally just like the playoff system better as well as being able to build any program to top end prestige, etc.
6/15/2017 9:24 AM (edited)
Posted by dukelegend on 6/14/2017 10:43:00 AM (view original):
I would be a huge proponent of D1 playoffs IF they removed set elites and allowed any team to reach elite status based on coach/team success.

i have tried D1 many times and personally just like the playoff system better as well as being able to build any program to top end prestige, etc.
Well said.
6/14/2017 5:26 PM
You guys know I kid around a lot.
But I am being serious here. I feel they should eliminate elites all together . It is an unfair advantage. Just my opinion.
6/15/2017 8:59 AM
Posted by mojolad on 6/15/2017 8:59:00 AM (view original):
You guys know I kid around a lot.
But I am being serious here. I feel they should eliminate elites all together . It is an unfair advantage. Just my opinion.
It's things like elites and Bowls that make each level different from each other. You already have 3 levels without elites and with a playoff system. Why do we need a fourth?
6/15/2017 9:05 AM
It just seemed like what I said made sense.
But my experience in 1A is just dabbled a bit .
If you guys want it status quo , that's all right by me.
6/15/2017 11:22 AM
What awags said. 492 teams to pick from who have the possibility to play in a playoff. The One and Done Bowl system allows me about two weeks (including job change time and Bowl game Prep) to relax and take care of Real Life things (Honey Do List keeping wife happy) or even vacation.
6/16/2017 2:56 PM
Put me in the group with keeping thins status quo. I like that D1 has differences like Elites and Bowl games .
6/17/2017 12:02 PM
Play offs.
6/18/2017 6:20 PM
You guys realize if they had a world with IA playoffs, you are not required to play in it, right? I like DIA the way it is now. I would also definitely play a world with DIA playoffs.
6/18/2017 6:49 PM
Posted by jwzewilliams on 6/16/2017 2:56:00 PM (view original):
What awags said. 492 teams to pick from who have the possibility to play in a playoff. The One and Done Bowl system allows me about two weeks (including job change time and Bowl game Prep) to relax and take care of Real Life things (Honey Do List keeping wife happy) or even vacation.
You my man are hardcore. Vacation during a WIS break. My idol! Love it....
6/18/2017 7:16 PM
12 Next ▸
Is It time for a change??? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.