Jobs - Why can't I get a DII job? Topic

ya know, i know im beating a dead horse on these forums, but their job logic seems a little silly...
1-Id think a very good D3 resume should beat a mediocre D2 resume when looking for a D2 job. If you are an NBA team, would you rather hire someone like Vinny Del Negro who we know is just a fine coach or would you want to hire one of the
2-overall wins should not be weighed in as much as they are. they should take that weight and apply it to RPI & prestige improvement... overvaluing total wins is just punishing people for scheduling human competition and punishing people for taking rebuilds
6/15/2017 11:31 AM
Let me ask, are you trying to get a specific job, or just any D2 (or mostly any) D2 positions. If you are trying to get "any" job, are you getting rejected four times per change season?
6/15/2017 11:41 AM
◂ Prev 12
Jobs - Why can't I get a DII job? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.