Pence: Worst President ever? Topic

Posted by all3 on 12/1/2017 4:42:00 PM (view original):
Posted by laramiebob on 12/1/2017 11:51:00 AM (view original):
What is it with goofy Repug. VP choices? Let's see......... Agnew, Quayle, Cheney, Palin, Dense............. One step from the Presidency??
How come?? The only plausible answer is they had to pick somebody that would make the head of the ticket (by sheer contrast) look (somehow) more acceptable as POTUS. You know......... someone they could feel superior to (not threatened in any way by), and send out on ceremonial wreath layings, etc.

With T. rump it was a very hard task I'm sure......... finding someone so (apparently) non- threatening to someone with such a thin, thin skin. That person had to be someone completely, well........., faceless. No preeners allowed for sure. That's T. rumpie's territory. Hence, Mooch's quick departure...........

With Dense, he got that bland sheepdog gaze, full of (seeming) worship........... an acceptable reverence for his heinie
And a guy so clueless, he actually believes BELIEF in his God will cure gayness............
It would be hilarial IF it weren't so scary that THIS guy may well end up POTUS!!

How low will we go?
I guess this means the Dems. had nobody who could make HRC look good.
Sounds right to me.
I don't think there is anyone who could make HRC look good
12/1/2017 6:12 PM
◂ Prev 12
Pence: Worst President ever? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.