New Dynasty Topic

Fultz to Philly!!!!!!!!

Fultz/?/Covington/Simmons/Embiid...Saric 6th man...still got the Sac 19 unprotected...tons of future 2nds to help fill out the roster when we start maxing guys...oh and we could still add a big time free agent while Simmons/Fultz are on their rookie deals(no not you kyle lowry)...dont sleep on TLC or Korkmaz becoming solid role playing wings either

its on

and to save some time....

"but they'll never be healthy"

STFU
6/16/2017 8:34 PM
hahahahahahahahaha

much respect, DH. you're a true fan.
6/16/2017 10:58 PM
Lot's of optimism around PA these days, but let's be realistic: Fultz(or Fox or Ball) and Simmons have not yet played an NBA game (how'd their College teams do again?) and Covington was in the D-League not too long ago for a reason.
6/17/2017 12:09 PM
covington is our bruce bowen...love that guy...im hoping the 3pt% improves with better looks next year...forced a lot of bad 3s on our tank teams...his d is pretty legit
6/18/2017 12:11 AM
If they let you bet futures in, say, 2020.... and they were offering, say, 300-to-1, I'd probably drop a bet down on Philly.

Otherwise... no.
6/20/2017 3:27 PM
mmmmm 300 to 1....if only

6/20/2017 6:00 PM
someone has ben smoking the same thing zeldafan was smoking
6/21/2017 12:27 PM
what young core are you taking over phillys right now?
6/21/2017 10:25 PM
Posted by dh555 on 6/21/2017 10:25:00 PM (view original):
Are you talking potential, or what they've actually done?
Potentially Philly could be very, very good, but in actuality, they've got 2 players who have performed above average for 1, and 1/2 season respectively, and another who has been NBA average for a few.
Obviously GS's future, even long-term is brighter, but so is probably Phoenix's, Minny's, and Boston's. Also looks like LA may be a "player" with Magic in charge. The past has been full of "potential" dynasties that never won a darn thing. Just a few seasons ago, didn't we hear how great OKC would be for years? How'd that go?
6/22/2017 6:35 AM
Utah, maybe Minnesota
6/22/2017 1:40 PM
Posted by wylie715 on 6/22/2017 1:40:00 PM (view original):
Utah, maybe Minnesota
Without Hayward (about 80-20 that he's leaving), Utah has no chance.
6/22/2017 4:02 PM
he hasn't left yet, so he's still on the team. If and when he leaves, I guess they could come off the list.
6/22/2017 5:54 PM
Posted by all3 on 6/22/2017 6:35:00 AM (view original):
Are you talking potential, or what they've actually done?
Potentially Philly could be very, very good, but in actuality, they've got 2 players who have performed above average for 1, and 1/2 season respectively, and another who has been NBA average for a few.
Obviously GS's future, even long-term is brighter, but so is probably Phoenix's, Minny's, and Boston's. Also looks like LA may be a "player" with Magic in charge. The past has been full of "potential" dynasties that never won a darn thing. Just a few seasons ago, didn't we hear how great OKC would be for years? How'd that go?
you can consider both when choosing

obviously i wasnt talking about golden state(scary to think they can still be considered a young core)...come on now..give me some credit...just the up and coming younger cores

pheonix - maybe after tonight if they get kp...but right now neither of those twigs(bender/chriss) are covering embiid...and dont give me alex len...hes outa the game in 2 mins after 2 quick fouls...booker is awesome but were pressing up and denying hard with big jo jo behind us...tlc is gonna be in that a$s

minny - fultz>lavine..simmons>wiggins....i think that will be proven by the end of the year...towns is a monster but i dont understand why he hasnt had more of a defensive impact there...i thought he showed a ton of potential there at kentucky...until he plays better d in the nba, embiid will have a chance to be the better player

boston - cant count thomas and horford in the young core...smart might give fultz problems with his d but fultz also gets to play free safety on d while he dares smart to jack up bad 3s...probably havent seen enough of him, but jaelyn brown looks pretty average...what does he do really well? oh and of course they have no one to cover embiid(please dont get anthony davis!)

la - we can talk when paul george is there...magic wanted the lakers to draft okafor and compared mcw to jkidd when he was traded to the bucks...im not worried there(ok a lil worried...hes still a fa draw)...fultz is roasting ball...embiid already tossed up 30+ on brook....simmons has 40 pounds on ingram

durant - great
westbrook - great
harden - great

id say it worked out well...im not expecting bc to dismantle our young big 3 like presti did...were not keeping saric or covington over simmons or fultz if it came down to it
6/22/2017 7:13 PM
Wonder who my Hornets will take. I think I'm the only person ever who's favorite players are Marvin Williams and Kemba Walker.
6/22/2017 7:19 PM
Posted by wylie715 on 6/22/2017 1:40:00 PM (view original):
Utah, maybe Minnesota
utah is a close call if hayward stays...gobert is the only guy stopping embiid from taking that best defensive center crown this year...but hes still a limited offensive player...embiid hanging in the paint is bad news for the jazz...who else is gonna be a potential all star? lyles? i like him but hes not gonna be better than simmons...i do like rodney hood...utah has some nice pieces...i hope they keep hayward and maybe get millsap? that would be a solid team
6/22/2017 7:19 PM
12 Next ▸
New Dynasty Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.