New Dynasty Topic

Posted by cubcub113 on 6/22/2017 7:19:00 PM (view original):
Wonder who my Hornets will take. I think I'm the only person ever who's favorite players are Marvin Williams and Kemba Walker.
kemba really broke out numbers wise...cant say i watched too many of his games...dwight should be a great fit...but i thought that in houston and atlanta too...hopefully getting dumped by his hometown team will light a fire under his a$s...you guys should be a playoff team if he plays well
6/22/2017 7:23 PM
Minnesota just flipped the script.
6/22/2017 8:39 PM
can jimmy be too old? haha

wiggins slips right into that sidekick role hes probably best suited for...could be scary
6/22/2017 8:53 PM
wolves raped garpax hard
6/22/2017 8:58 PM
Honestly, I stopped reading at " . . . minny - fultz>lavine..simmons>wiggins...".
No way on earth can two kids who went one-and-done, and with average individual and terrible team results at that, be considered better than two guys who have already proven themselves to be at worst above average NBA players.
6/22/2017 9:09 PM
Posted by copernicus on 6/22/2017 8:58:00 PM (view original):
wolves raped garpax hard
Not difficult to do at all.
6/22/2017 9:31 PM
Posted by all3 on 6/22/2017 9:09:00 PM (view original):
Honestly, I stopped reading at " . . . minny - fultz>lavine..simmons>wiggins...".
No way on earth can two kids who went one-and-done, and with average individual and terrible team results at that, be considered better than two guys who have already proven themselves to be at worst above average NBA players.
average individual results? might wanna check them stats again

6/23/2017 5:40 PM
Id be optimistic too, if I were a Philly fan -
They punted on several season to get themselves in the position to land top draft choices....
(Sam HInkie)
so the fans have paid some dues there...

BUTTTT
I would be terribly worried if I were banking on SIMMONS an FULTZ -
Sure Simmons has tons of talent (as a UK fan I saw a ton of him while at LSU) -

The struggles that were attached to BOTH LSU and WASH. while they were in college...
I think it would be a A MAJOR source of concern ....

I have real a hard time understanding how two point guards cant carry a team a little further than they did in college.
and before you play the 'no talent there' card... LSU had enough to make the torny when coupled with SImmons....
IF your the top pick and the point guard - you should have the ability to make those around you a little better -
I think LEADERSHIP is VERY QUESTIONABLE from these two

factor in Simmons injury-
Embiid injurie woes....

not sure the Sixers are as well built as Sam hinkie may have hoped when he was taking it on the chin for all those years.

7/10/2017 11:03 AM
so next summer when Embiid comes to the end of his rookie contract how much do they pay to keep him?
7/10/2017 11:38 AM
more than they should. ON the other hand I like Embiid because of his feud with Lonzo Ball's dad.
7/10/2017 1:14 PM
yep they'll probably max him and best case he'll have played less than a season and a half in 4 years so that's great
7/10/2017 3:18 PM
Posted by cmcafeeky on 7/10/2017 11:05:00 AM (view original):
Id be optimistic too, if I were a Philly fan -
They punted on several season to get themselves in the position to land top draft choices....
(Sam HInkie)
so the fans have paid some dues there...

BUTTTT
I would be terribly worried if I were banking on SIMMONS an FULTZ -
Sure Simmons has tons of talent (as a UK fan I saw a ton of him while at LSU) -

The struggles that were attached to BOTH LSU and WASH. while they were in college...
I think it would be a A MAJOR source of concern ....

I have real a hard time understanding how two point guards cant carry a team a little further than they did in college.
and before you play the 'no talent there' card... LSU had enough to make the torny when coupled with SImmons....
IF your the top pick and the point guard - you should have the ability to make those around you a little better -
I think LEADERSHIP is VERY QUESTIONABLE from these two

factor in Simmons injury-
Embiid injurie woes....

not sure the Sixers are as well built as Sam hinkie may have hoped when he was taking it on the chin for all those years.

i watched pretty much every single lsu and washington game that was on tv(usually the better alternative to watching the sixers when they were in full tank mode)

those teams had no chance to make the tourney...i dont care what top prospect you put on those teams...you think lonzo ball gets that washington squad to the tourney? fultz had to earn every single bucket and dime... no easy plays on that trainwreck of an offense...lsu was much better but they lost their best shooter early in the season and never even had a legit center on the roster(victor? that guy sucked)

top prospects usually dont go to schools with weak bball programs...fultz and simmons were unique in this regard...imagine how they would of looked playing on a blue blood team...now you can certainly question their character and leadership - they both were very disinterested(especially simmons) in college and way more focused on their nba future...but i definitely wouldnt question the talent, and thats more important to me....they had nothing to prove in college...they have everything to prove now

oh and im not banking on simmons or fultz to be a top 10 guy or anything like that...if they get to that level itll be amazing, but embiid is the guy im hitching my championship dreams to...he has a chance to be the best center since shaq...injuries may be the only thing that can stop him
7/14/2017 8:05 PM
Posted by copernicus on 7/10/2017 3:18:00 PM (view original):
yep they'll probably max him and best case he'll have played less than a season and a half in 4 years so that's great
yea it kinda sucks to max him out given his health history..but what can you do?

you cant let him walk..,just gotta hope and pray he stays healthy

it will also be a few seaosns before that contract would even have a chance to hurt us...we wont need cap room until its time to sign ben/dario/fultz...and even then we have all their bird rights and our owners better not have a problem with paying the luxury tax after what we had to go through to get these guys
7/14/2017 8:13 PM
◂ Prev 12
New Dynasty Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.