Vegas Golden Knights Topic

Vegas has come out and said they will speak with every team prior to making their pick. Geez, they may be able to obtain a dozen draft choices for the next few drafts by playing their cards right. I just wonder if any GM's will call their bluff (Vegas tells Pens GM Rutherford that they are going to take Brian Rust instead of Fluery unless the Pens fork over a second or third round pick. Rutherford tells them to go ahead. Do they still take Rust or take the more logical pick in Fluery that they can move later for a higher pick seeing as what the Flames gave up for Smith???)
6/20/2017 8:55 AM
Rust
6/20/2017 1:25 PM
Pens got alot of quality players if lose Rust its not a big deal. Its better than giving out draft picks out. Ducks, Islanders, Blackhawks, and possible others will be giving up picks. Would expect Vegas to select few goalies to trade for picks. Will Fleury be one who knows? Have to wait and see
6/20/2017 3:21 PM (edited)
Yeah I'm beginning to get the feeling there are going to be way more trades than I first expected.

6/20/2017 3:50 PM
With the quality of players available, I would not be shocked if Vegas earns the best record of an expansion team in their first year. They perhaps may even make the playoffs. I know it's a stretch, but McPhee has come out and said he already has six trades in place and is working on more. What a start for this franchise!
6/20/2017 4:34 PM
I used to think that but no more. With all the side deals, and the fact that some of the expansion picks will be just throwaways, they won't be as good as if they just went ahead and picked best available players. There's just not a lot of scoring available to them, and they might not even have a #2 center, never mind a #1.

6/20/2017 7:51 PM
Fleury going to get lit up hard.
6/22/2017 3:38 PM
Posted by mapleleafs4l on 6/22/2017 3:38:00 PM (view original):
Ya lol terrible d core
6/22/2017 3:49 PM
thought the wings would lose Howard or Shehan
6/22/2017 5:24 PM
Posted by darny10 on 6/22/2017 3:49:00 PM (view original):
Posted by mapleleafs4l on 6/22/2017 3:38:00 PM (view original):
Ya lol terrible d core
I wonder how many games they face Mcdavid if so might be seeing 140 point season or more from him.
6/22/2017 5:33 PM
◂ Prev 12
Vegas Golden Knights Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.