OL Fatigue run blocking vs pass blocking Topic

I guess this might be an obscure question, but do you think there is any difference in OL fatigue if they run block vs pass block? In real life, they always say pass blocking is more fatiguing.
6/20/2017 6:57 PM
Good question, but I am betting no.
6/20/2017 8:57 PM
what fatigue ( thought WIS shut that off ...)
6/21/2017 10:39 AM
Fatigue is definitely still a factor. I like to play all of my guys at 95% but if the separation is large between the starter and backup I might go down to 90 or even 85% for a really good player. As to whether certain plays impact fatigue more than others, I'm not sure.
6/21/2017 11:23 AM
Stamina is the actual measurable. You are thinking Durability, which I believe is turned off.
6/21/2017 12:49 PM
Stamina "has" to be turned on or they never would substitute players out ; and they "do" !
6/21/2017 3:00 PM
yay ! , i'm learning !
6/21/2017 5:26 PM
Posted by mojolad on 6/21/2017 3:00:00 PM (view original):
Stamina "has" to be turned on or they never would substitute players out ; and they "do" !
I think he meant that stamina is not a factor in performance.

If you play someone that has roster issues and are short a position, you will find out that it does matter.
6/21/2017 5:45 PM
Well, I might be traversing through a season with only 6 offensive linemen, unless I perform some roster gymnastics. I guess this could be an experiment to see just how much difference fatigue does make.
6/21/2017 6:35 PM
Posted by embr77 on 6/21/2017 5:26:00 PM (view original):
yay ! , i'm learning !
Any day I learn something new, I consider a successful day.
6/21/2017 6:38 PM
Ok, back but with a bit more seriousness to my post...I try to read the forums as often as I can because I learned a ton from them when I first started ( as directed to by Zeke and JC1786 ( I think ) But then sadly they turned into something that in my mind best resembled a cross between a Threes Company episode and some sort of high school angst drama... But now with the influx of new user ID's ( and I do believe they are new or we wouldn't be getting some of these questions ) again I see the community teaching each other. So thank you folks as I was contemplating just letting my seasons run out on auto pilot.
6/21/2017 7:00 PM
my wish is all past coaches please come back

we need more people
6/21/2017 8:21 PM
Posted by embr77 on 6/21/2017 7:00:00 PM (view original):
Ok, back but with a bit more seriousness to my post...I try to read the forums as often as I can because I learned a ton from them when I first started ( as directed to by Zeke and JC1786 ( I think ) But then sadly they turned into something that in my mind best resembled a cross between a Threes Company episode and some sort of high school angst drama... But now with the influx of new user ID's ( and I do believe they are new or we wouldn't be getting some of these questions ) again I see the community teaching each other. So thank you folks as I was contemplating just letting my seasons run out on auto pilot.
Nice post. I agree completely except maybe on the "dramas" selected for the comparison. I am thinking an episode of Housewives and said high school drama.
6/25/2017 11:09 AM
OL Fatigue run blocking vs pass blocking Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.