Relative weight of preferences Topic

Posted by wvufan76 on 6/21/2017 11:00:00 AM (view original):
I agree, that distance preference needs to be the first thing you look at. Just try it and it will only take you one time to figure out that kid from ten miles down the road, wants to play across the country. He does not care how many AP's (phone calls) you make, his momma ain't inviting you in the house without a fight.
It saddens me to think of what happened with their relationship that she is so adamant that her son go really far away to play.
6/21/2017 12:29 PM
Posted by hypnotoad on 6/21/2017 12:29:00 PM (view original):
Posted by wvufan76 on 6/21/2017 11:00:00 AM (view original):
I agree, that distance preference needs to be the first thing you look at. Just try it and it will only take you one time to figure out that kid from ten miles down the road, wants to play across the country. He does not care how many AP's (phone calls) you make, his momma ain't inviting you in the house without a fight.
It saddens me to think of what happened with their relationship that she is so adamant that her son go really far away to play.
Could be the other way around. She may want him to stay at home and he wants to get away from her.
6/21/2017 12:44 PM
Hey, this fake kid wants to get into some fake trouble with his fake friends. Don't be hating.
6/21/2017 3:44 PM
bump
10/2/2017 3:17 PM
Posted by Trentonjoe on 6/20/2017 8:10:00 PM (view original):
I know that isn't right, rednu. I have had guys with like 30 AP's into them before I hit even 1% due to bad preferences.
+1 it most definitely matters.
10/2/2017 3:27 PM
Posted by shoe3 on 6/20/2017 9:00:00 PM (view original):
I've suspected that playing time, distance, and success factor in higher than the others; and that none of the preferences on their own touch prestige, in terms of how many APs it takes to unlock actions. I haven't seen anything that's changed my mind yet.
Preferences and prestige are both determining factors into how much your AP's are worth. Great preferences and great prestige mean far less AP required to unlock actions. As they get worst your AP's are worth less to the recruit and it costs you more to unlock effort.
10/2/2017 5:59 PM
◂ Prev 12
Relative weight of preferences Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.