I coach at Florida in Camp and, despite recruiting being very successful according to GD Reports, the wheels have fallen off. I would like someone who does NOT coach in Camp and is willing to provide some offensive and defensive coaching advice and work with me to improve the on field product to contact me via PM. I would be willing to recruit for you for as long as we mutually decide this partnership to last.
6/21/2017 9:55 AM
GR Reports is not all that
6/21/2017 10:06 AM
pete and phimatu are the two best roster development coaches in my opinion (e.g. take players and increase their stats during their time on your roster). For gameplanning, I would reach out to Chetty who I think is at the top of his game right now in gameplanning.

Gameplanning and roster development take effort and discipline. There is no easy button, although I will say it is not brainsurgery. I recommend you identify a coach that runs a team like you would want to run a team and sitemail them.

Plenty of good coaches out there that help people.

Good luck.

nitros (James)
6/21/2017 1:45 PM

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.