zorzi's recruiting cap issue Topic

Posted by l80r20 on 6/22/2017 9:54:00 PM (view original):
1. I'm not sure you're grasping the essence of what you described yourself. Division projection would be a visible telltale of potential that is supposed to be invisible until discovered. "They would still be rewarded for locating diamonds in the rough" which would be no trick at all, based on unexpected high division projection compared to skill values. When two recruits with the same skill values have different division projections, you already know a lot about the supposedly invisible potentials.
2. and 3. Since you had no answer other than personal attack, you'll get no response here.

And BTW, when a conversation has been long-running around here, it usually revolves around a few guys obsessed with a meritless idea (like capping).
#1 is a decent point about the revealing of supposedly invisible potentials. I can see this being exploited by coaches who have multiple teams, at different levels, in the same world.
6/22/2017 10:01 PM
Posted by l80r20 on 6/22/2017 9:54:00 PM (view original):
1. I'm not sure you're grasping the essence of what you described yourself. Division projection would be a visible telltale of potential that is supposed to be invisible until discovered. "They would still be rewarded for locating diamonds in the rough" which would be no trick at all, based on unexpected high division projection compared to skill values. When two recruits with the same skill values have different division projections, you already know a lot about the supposedly invisible potentials.
2. and 3. Since you had no answer other than personal attack, you'll get no response here.

And BTW, when a conversation has been long-running around here, it usually revolves around a few guys obsessed with a meritless idea (like capping).
Despite the fact that you mindlessly deny being spud, which astounds me, I have to agree that it's mostly just a handful of users demanding caps/separate divisions. But they do demand it a lot so it seems like more.
6/22/2017 10:27 PM
Eventually it will dawn on you or Benis why I can't be Coachspud, and you'll be embarrassed that you missed something so obvious. But in the meanwhile I'll enjoy a laugh at your expense.
6/23/2017 1:15 AM
Posted by l80r20 on 6/23/2017 1:15:00 AM (view original):
Eventually it will dawn on you or Benis why I can't be Coachspud, and you'll be embarrassed that you missed something so obvious. But in the meanwhile I'll enjoy a laugh at your expense.
Coachspud couldn't have dreamed of a .785 HD winning %.
6/23/2017 2:34 AM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
◂ Prev 123
zorzi's recruiting cap issue Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.