Do players still get hurt these days? I've been back almost two years now and I have yet to see one of my players get hurt. Is it confined just to 1-A? If they don't get hurt anymore, what purpose does Durability serve?
6/22/2017 11:28 AM
if anyone does get hurt it's not covered in the play-by-play or reflected in play results or evidenced by attributes

6/22/2017 11:53 AM (edited)
No, they took injuries out
6/22/2017 11:51 AM
Posted by columbusbuck on 6/22/2017 11:28:00 AM (view original):
Do players still get hurt these days? I've been back almost two years now and I have yet to see one of my players get hurt. Is it confined just to 1-A? If they don't get hurt anymore, what purpose does Durability serve?
They took out injuries at all levels a long time ago, and fatigue isn't nearly as important as it should be. The current game engine is powder-puff football.
6/22/2017 11:52 AM
Really, the downfall of the game began with the advent of the forward pass. And it's been a long, steady decline since then. The 1s and 0s are all soft these days. Sammy Baugh's 1s and 0s would destroy today's 1s and 0s. It's high time we turn these bits into MAN-BITS!

I mean... this is what's wrong with society today, if you really think about it. When online football simulations go soft, we need to take a good, hard look at ourselves in the mirror and ask ourselves where we went so wrong.
6/22/2017 12:00 PM
When one of my players threatened me with a Title IX lawsuit for "assuming his gender," I decided GD is getting a little too realistic.
6/22/2017 1:05 PM
Posted by gt_deuce on 6/22/2017 12:00:00 PM (view original):
Really, the downfall of the game began with the advent of the forward pass. And it's been a long, steady decline since then. The 1s and 0s are all soft these days. Sammy Baugh's 1s and 0s would destroy today's 1s and 0s. It's high time we turn these bits into MAN-BITS!

I mean... this is what's wrong with society today, if you really think about it. When online football simulations go soft, we need to take a good, hard look at ourselves in the mirror and ask ourselves where we went so wrong.
6/22/2017 1:43 PM
Posted by gt_deuce on 6/22/2017 12:00:00 PM (view original):

Post of the year.
6/22/2017 8:43 PM
We are all doomed.
6/22/2017 11:19 PM
So... no injuries. Okay.
6/22/2017 11:40 PM
I tend to gender identify with a black hawk helicopter.
6/23/2017 2:01 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
In loud voice, "Here come the black helicopters!"....lol
6/23/2017 2:56 PM
6/24/2017 1:18 AM
Mr Rogers giving the Double Finger Salute !
I couldn't be more shocked than if Donald Trump made a national announcement that he was just kidding us all along and he doesn't believe in half the $hit he spews !
6/24/2017 12:22 PM
12 Next ▸

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.