TD Show Tonight 6/24 at 10:00pm EST Topic

Preseason show will be tonight! Let me know what you want to hear about!

There is a small chance I will have to cancel as I was in a car accident yesterday and still taking care of stuff for that. I will give everyone plenty of warning but plan on it happening.
6/23/2017 11:39 AM
This is the best news I've gotten since my *** coach just found the first recruit ever that is a fan of my school!
"He's a big fan of Houston and he seems to want to stay local." WOOOOO! Consider him signed...

I mean the show, not the car accident ;) Hope everyone involved is OK...
6/23/2017 12:28 PM
Loving this bond between you two "Shotgun" boys!!!
6/23/2017 1:23 PM
On the bright side, if you push it to tomorrow it'll be a signing day podcast. I don't know about other people, but I'm always mum during recruiting prior to signings.
6/23/2017 2:09 PM
Posted by z32fanatic on 6/23/2017 2:09:00 PM (view original):
On the bright side, if you push it to tomorrow it'll be a signing day podcast. I don't know about other people, but I'm always mum during recruiting prior to signings.
You HAVE to be. Unless you want to become chum.
6/23/2017 2:12 PM
Posted by z32fanatic on 6/23/2017 2:09:00 PM (view original):
+1 Mum is a good rule
6/23/2017 2:22 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Would you rather have the show tonight or tomorrow night after signings start?
Votes: 22
(Last vote received: 6/26/2017 5:23 PM)
6/23/2017 5:02 PM
Both isn't an option?
6/23/2017 5:26 PM
Signing day shows are better
6/23/2017 6:46 PM
alright we will do it saturday!!!
6/23/2017 6:59 PM
its a blood bath out there!!
6/24/2017 12:48 PM
Topics I think would be fun to hear:

1. Check in on the legends - nelson, mcbeth, and pete_61. mcbeth is killing it in recruiting...just killing it. nelson is struggling and pete...well, pete has a very pete-like recruiting class as always.

2. WR - This position seemed to be the most difficult this year. Last year it was DL. LB was surprisingly easy for most people this year. I wonder if there is a position scarcity each year and it rotates?

3. Georgia Southern - Great...great class this year.

4. Texas State going heads up against Texas A&M and winning a big time DB. By the way, you better have serious cash against Phim over at TxSt. That dude won almost every battle against me while at Texas Southern.

5. Check out slider at North Texas...always seems to be in a ton of battles. Curious strategy.

Anyway...those are some story-lines I have/am following this recruiting season.

nitros (James)
6/24/2017 2:35 PM
Posted by nitros on 6/24/2017 2:35:00 PM (view original):
Topics I think would be fun to hear:

1. Check in on the legends - nelson, mcbeth, and pete_61. mcbeth is killing it in recruiting...just killing it. nelson is struggling and pete...well, pete has a very pete-like recruiting class as always.

2. WR - This position seemed to be the most difficult this year. Last year it was DL. LB was surprisingly easy for most people this year. I wonder if there is a position scarcity each year and it rotates?

3. Georgia Southern - Great...great class this year.

4. Texas State going heads up against Texas A&M and winning a big time DB. By the way, you better have serious cash against Phim over at TxSt. That dude won almost every battle against me while at Texas Southern.

5. Check out slider at North Texas...always seems to be in a ton of battles. Curious strategy.

Anyway...those are some story-lines I have/am following this recruiting season.

nitros (James)
4. Hmm... Don't know if I'd call that "heads up" but tip of the hat to phimutau. Ballsy move paid off.
6/24/2017 2:40 PM
Rich get richer... Alabama signs another terrible QB...
6/24/2017 3:33 PM
12 Next ▸
TD Show Tonight 6/24 at 10:00pm EST Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.