Need 2 Post Freshman Pre Season Games Topic

Looking for two games scheduled after recruiting ends...send me an invite and I will accept day of signings.

Thanks
6/26/2017 1:14 PM
You can also schedule D-IAA and D2 SIM teams if you want, that's what I do. On a side note, can anyone confirm that new recruits improve if you schedule the 2nd game for the night after they report? I've been doing this lately but just want to make sure I'm not wasting my time haha
6/26/2017 2:18 PM
Pretty sure they do
6/26/2017 3:53 PM
Posted by z32fanatic on 6/26/2017 2:20:00 PM (view original):
You can also schedule D-IAA and D2 SIM teams if you want, that's what I do. On a side note, can anyone confirm that new recruits improve if you schedule the 2nd game for the night after they report? I've been doing this lately but just want to make sure I'm not wasting my time haha
Confirmed
6/26/2017 4:48 PM
It counts! Now if I can just remember to do it dammit.
6/26/2017 7:28 PM
It counts! Now if I can just remember to do it dammit.
6/26/2017 7:28 PM
Need 2 Post Freshman Pre Season Games Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.