2 players, same team, same name, same class Topic

I just took over a previously sims coached Stephen F. Austin in Allen. I have a SF Sr. named Richard Lee and a PF Sr. named Richard Lee. The depth chart won't allow me to start them both. Is there anything I can do? I submitted a ticket already. (no response yet)
6/26/2017 2:06 PM
it used to be that customer service would let you change one name - pick something you like that isnt obscene and they would do it.....
6/26/2017 2:25 PM
CS will fix that for you. I dunno whether they will take your suggestion on the name change, but they will fix it by changing one or the other...once they check your ticket.
6/26/2017 2:52 PM
you could ask that one - the better player - be Gene Ferrell
6/26/2017 3:03 PM
Posted by fd343ny on 6/26/2017 3:03:00 PM (view original):
you could ask that one - the better player - be Gene Ferrell
Can you win when one player takes all the shots, though...?
6/26/2017 3:13 PM
Posted by fd343ny on 6/26/2017 2:25:00 PM (view original):
it used to be that customer service would let you change one name - pick something you like that isnt obscene and they would do it.....
Alright I'm off to find two players with the same names so I can name one either Kranthony Brizzo or T-Bone Steakhouse. Can't decide which one yet.
6/26/2017 3:44 PM
It amazes me that the game is programmed to cue on the names rather than the player ID number that determines the page link to the player card.
6/26/2017 10:27 PM
CS changed PF to 'Robert' Lee. I still can't start them both because it says I have 'R. Lee' at 2 positions! "What About Bob?"
6/27/2017 5:40 AM
Obscure trivia question:
Can anyone name the quarterback of the Vikings in their 14-7 "Mud Bowl" playoff win over the Rams in 1977...?
Hint: Tarkenton was out with a broken leg.
6/27/2017 6:11 AM
Posted by npb7768 on 6/27/2017 6:11:00 AM (view original):
Obscure trivia question:
Can anyone name the quarterback of the Vikings in their 14-7 "Mud Bowl" playoff win over the Rams in 1977...?
I remember that game. Was it too early for Tommy Kramer?
6/27/2017 6:18 AM
dork move by CS - at least the could change him to Robert Leigh or Robert Li

No reason no to change it to a new THEIR game wont confuse - let alone you. How about Joe Seble?
6/27/2017 6:21 AM
Posted by fd343ny on 6/27/2017 6:21:00 AM (view original):
dork move by CS - at least the could change him to Robert Leigh or Robert Li

No reason no to change it to a new THEIR game wont confuse - let alone you. How about Joe Seble?
Scott Eble?
6/27/2017 7:06 AM
How about "Mes Tify" , which is actually a reflection on how "mystified" I am on CS inquiries at times. I suppose that sometimes I will get a response in five minutes, and at other times I delete them unanswered after a week is from how many complaints they have on a subject.
6/27/2017 7:20 AM
I don't want to hijack the thread, and I don't think this would ever happen, but I think it would be cool to recruit family members. Say a recruit's father went to UCLA. So UCLA would get some sort of recruiting bonus if the coach decided to recruit the son. Like a legacy thing.

As I say, this would never happen in the game. But I'd like it nonetheless.
6/27/2017 8:14 AM
Posted by hypnotoad on 6/27/2017 6:18:00 AM (view original):
Posted by npb7768 on 6/27/2017 6:11:00 AM (view original):
Obscure trivia question:
I remember that game. Was it too early for Tommy Kramer?
The answer is "Bob Lee". Thought it was a fitting question for this thread...!

Tommy Kramer was a great guess because he was a rookie backup to Lee that year. Kramer was fantastic, but very underrated. Took over as a starter after Tarkenton retired after '78. Poor guy had chronic knee problems which shortened his career, so he unfortunately gets overlooked in that era. Back then he'd throw 40+ times a game in a really exciting Minn offense in the early 80's. Actually, Kramer was recruited to Rice out of "Bob Lee" High School... ok, actually "Robert E. Lee" High School... weird.
6/27/2017 8:35 AM
12 Next ▸
2 players, same team, same name, same class Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.