Who Would You Play? Topic

In a unique theme league where I had to draft four OFers but don't have a DH role to put one of them in.

If your other two OFers are a C+/A- and a B+/C in the field, who would you play between...

Player A: Right handed, A-/A+ in the field, .285/.327/.477 slash (20 HRs), with good speed.
Player B: Switch hitter, B/C+ in the field, .291/.397/.417 slash, with good speed.

Playing in a HR neutral, 3B negative park.
6/26/2017 3:46 PM
With just that information available I'd probably go with Player B, but would consider a platoon or even micromanaging matchups if I had the time.
6/26/2017 5:04 PM
cap? I am leaning towards player B primarily due to the OBP and the fact he's a switch hitter. you can always use player A as his defensive caddy at whatever inning you designate coupled with the PA's available. Agree with skunk... this calls for active management.
6/26/2017 8:11 PM
That's what I was worried about, ha
6/26/2017 9:14 PM
Assuming your other two are mashers since their starting is not being questioned....so I would go OBP. You could alsways play your C+/A- guy in CF.
7/9/2017 12:17 PM
Platoon and pinch hit. Or micro manage playing the matchups against the opposing pitcher stats.
7/12/2017 12:10 AM
Most likely B. Play A if you need a low OBP RBI guy or if the opposing pitcher is a lefty with a high HR/9.
7/16/2017 2:28 PM
Who Would You Play? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.