The order of teams that a recruit is considering. Topic

Is the team on top of a recruit's list the team that is leading?
6/27/2017 6:14 PM
Not necessarily. Schools are first ordered by level of interest (very high, moderate, etc) but are then listed alphabetically within each level. If both schools are Very High, Washington will always be listed below Oregon.
6/27/2017 6:20 PM
Nope. It is alphabetical by teams within that interest level (Very High/High/Moderate/Low/Very Low)
6/27/2017 6:20 PM
Thanks.
6/27/2017 6:22 PM
Help me with a question. Because of job change, I am late to most recruits. Is the "List of Ten" only the first ten in alphabetic order, or just an alphabetic order? I have a school that alphabetically should be on this list, and I am not. So I am assuming it is a "First Ten" list.

Anybody???
6/28/2017 7:15 AM
Posted by wvufan76 on 6/28/2017 7:15:00 AM (view original):
Help me with a question. Because of job change, I am late to most recruits. Is the "List of Ten" only the first ten in alphabetic order, or just an alphabetic order? I have a school that alphabetically should be on this list, and I am not. So I am assuming it is a "First Ten" list.

Anybody???
I'm pretty sure it's not the first ten. I've seen teams pop up on a 'full list' that were high on the alphabet.

Which team are you referring to? Can you share?
6/28/2017 7:17 AM
My random thought should have included "I had" because the question was for actions in the past. Clemson in Wooden is not currently recruiting. The question actually was mis stated because it already happened.

Sorry for getting my thoughts mixed. Happens alot when you are old, and should actually be working instead of posting.
6/28/2017 10:39 AM
The order of teams that a recruit is considering. Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.