Gibson Season 44- We are Full Topic

Gibson is one of the original worlds. We sim almost at the top of the hour each cycle. We just started a BLOG this past season that has been a very nice addition. We have a great group of owners, so if you are looking for another team, or are someone who is new and wanting to try HBD, we would love to have you check us out.
6/28/2017 12:41 PM
If you're curious about the blog, have a read here.

https://baseballnerdo.tumblr.com/

lots of good content.
6/29/2017 1:35 PM
We should roll over on 6/30. This is a great world with little drama and a great group of owners. Currently, we are down to only 1 team being available. That team is the Chicago Chicago Black Sox in the NL North. If you would be interested in picking up the Black Sox, send me a sitemail, and I will get you the information needed to join us.
6/29/2017 7:27 PM
This is an easy decision. You sign up today, you're playing baseball before Independance day. Need more info on the Chicago squad? Check the blog. Lots of posts on their power rankings
6/30/2017 7:58 AM
All teams have been filled and the button pushed for season 44. Thanks to everyone who inquired.
7/3/2017 9:00 PM (edited)
If you would like to be on our waiting list for openings, feel free to send me a sitemail stating such.
7/3/2017 9:00 PM
Gibson Season 44- We are Full Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.