I'm coming back Topic

You guys hear any chatter about any coach leaving or moving up that would allow me to move into a solid program opportunity? Thank you.
6/28/2017 9:13 AM
Depends on which level you plan to coach. I am leaving Fort Lewis and think I am leaving a decent team. My plan was to move to a trips offense next season and the roster should be set up for that. Your vision should be pretty good as well. I am hoping that someone will take over the team as I did build them from nothing.
7/1/2017 6:39 PM
Sad to see you go justp3ach3y, great season this year!
7/2/2017 12:18 AM
Akua, thanks for the kind words. I should be back in several seasons. Life got in the way and definitely hurt my team down the stretch.
7/2/2017 2:00 AM
Looks like a solid squad, justp. Will definitely be high on my list when looking. Thank you for heads up.
7/3/2017 10:40 AM
There is going to be movement in D1AA ivy league it sounds like
7/3/2017 2:45 PM
Keep me updated, akua, thanks bro.
7/4/2017 4:35 PM
Sent you a sitemail
7/4/2017 8:30 PM
Applied for Penn, they ended up giving it to a guy who dropped down from UCONN. So, I took Youngstown State. GO PENGUINS!
7/6/2017 4:47 PM
I'm coming back Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.