Is there a way to determine the order in which recruits will sign in a given cycle? I have 2 open scholarships and 3 outstanding offers and the last cycle of period 2 process at 11.

I'm uncontested on a big man that I want but he is just a late signer. I have two guard options that I believe I have a good shot of signing. I have offers out on all of them because I don't want to lose one of the guards and get stuck with a walk on. However, I don't want to get both guards and not the big man because he is a bigger need.

Am I at the mercy of WIS on this one?
6/28/2017 10:29 PM
You are at the sims mercy, you can rescind one of the guards offers, probably the one you are highest with, and hope he signs. You can also cut another player on your team to make room for the big, if you have a bad player you don't need.

I am am assuming that the two guards are by the end of period one guys.
6/28/2017 11:37 PM
Yeah what is the signing preference for the guards? Is it a D3 to D2 or D2 to D1 situation?
6/29/2017 7:37 AM
Sorry for the late reply. I'm at D3 and the 2 guards were both D1. One was a later signer and one was WE. The big man was D2 and was a late signer. The last cycle in period 2 processed at 11pm last night and I had offers out to all of them with only 2 openings. The big man signed with me when the last cycle processed. The two guards showed up as unsigned. However, when I woke up this morning one of them signed with a human controlled D2 team that hadn't offered a scholarship prior to the last cycle and the other signed with a D3 human. I got both of the rejection e-mails from the recruits at around 2am.

What is up with that?
6/29/2017 10:47 AM
The last cycle doesn't seem to process sometimes til 2am. I've had this happen to me before. I thought I didn't get the guy at 11pm but then saw later that night he did.

I even typed up an angry drunken ticket looking for an explanation about why he didn't sign.
6/29/2017 11:39 AM
This is brutal for newer players. I lost this guy below to someone so bad I rescinded them two years later.

https://www.whatifsports.com/hd/PlayerHistory/Ratings.aspx?pid=3267200

6/29/2017 12:22 PM

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.