Player Distribution vs Press Topic

I've seen a lot about ratings needed to best a press but what about your offensive player distros? Like vs a man, ill balance my offensive players against their counterparts, vs 2-3 maybe I'll lean towards perimeter players, 3-2 then post etc. But what about vs press? I know BH, Speed atc are important but when it comes to taking the shots does it play more like a M2M? Or because the ball will be in PG, SG, SF hands more they'll be more inclined to get good looks? Maybe the opposite where if they break the press/trap they'll be looking for an open wing or post... That's a lot of words for a simple question, hopefully it's clear enough. Thanks
6/30/2017 3:39 AM
Bump with a simplification. If every player on your team was equally good at their position, would you set distributions against a press as if it were man-to-man, or weight towards guards, or weight towards posts?
9/1/2017 12:40 AM
I've always had more success leaning on post players against the press.
9/1/2017 8:53 AM
Player Distribution vs Press Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.