Fair Warning! Personal Attacks = NO Guess Reports Topic

Posted by columbusbuck on 7/3/2017 4:15:00 PM (view original):
Can we just petition to get matthewjohns, ratemout, and SimAI banned? Problem solved.
7/4/2017 8:21 AM
bhazlewood, thank you for what you do for this website. I support your efforts to rid the forums of some of the bad actors.

So that a few don't spoil it for the many, is there a way to create a constructive forum somewhere where the bad actors aren't even admitted? Some sort of private, monitored forum?
7/4/2017 9:33 AM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Was proof? Great. Send it to WIS.
You've posted the same thing over and over. It's beyond redundant to keep posting. It's insane and casts serious doubt on your stability.
7/4/2017 2:21 PM
Posted by columbusbuck on 7/4/2017 2:21:00 PM (view original):
You've posted the same thing over and over. It's beyond redundant to keep posting. It's insane and casts serious doubt on your stability.
This is a online game, its hard to lose stability lol. It's obvious gt colluded, you're just being ignorant. It's all true about the #2 WR, z32 got a stud recruit in gt's backyard.
7/4/2017 2:30 PM
As you've said. A thousand times.
7/4/2017 2:42 PM
Posted by columbusbuck on 7/4/2017 2:42:00 PM (view original):
As you've said. A thousand times.
Ive said it twice, exaggeration much?
7/4/2017 2:57 PM
Posted by SimAÎ on 7/4/2017 2:30:00 PM (view original):
This is a online game, its hard to lose stability lol. It's obvious gt colluded, you're just being ignorant. It's all true about the #2 WR, z32 got a stud recruit in gt's backyard.
Funny how you dismiss the GUESS reports as something worthless, and yet you cite my #2 ranking of a WR as "proof" that collusion is going on.

(I shouldn't have to say that different people rank players differently, so it's entirely possibly that the WR GT signed was ranked higher in HIS ratings.)

Still, if that's ALLyou have for "proof" then it's pretty weak. Not quite as weak as calling me a coward via sitemail instead of here in the forums, but weak nonetheless. If you have a case against GT, lay it out.
7/4/2017 3:36 PM
Posted by bhazlewood on 7/4/2017 3:36:00 PM (view original):
Funny how you dismiss the GUESS reports as something worthless, and yet you cite my #2 ranking of a WR as "proof" that collusion is going on.

(I shouldn't have to say that different people rank players differently, so it's entirely possibly that the WR GT signed was ranked higher in HIS ratings.)

Still, if that's ALLyou have for "proof" then it's pretty weak. Not quite as weak as calling me a coward via sitemail instead of here in the forums, but weak nonetheless. If you have a case against GT, lay it out.
Holding GDreports over peoples head is a Cowardly move bud. Thats all im going to say, Im done.
7/4/2017 4:32 PM

Sorry one more thing. If you're going "taddle" on me, be sure to copy and paste all of the message. It was pretty funny :)
7/4/2017 4:52 PM
How is it "cowardly" ? I want people to act civil towards each other. Disagree, fine. Hate each other's guts for all I care. But the stupid name-calling and relentless attacks add nothing to these forums, and only serve to make this a less enjoyable experience. The GUESS reports are the only leverage *I* have to let people know there are repercussions to acting like jerks.
7/4/2017 5:01 PM
7/4/2017 5:08 PM
Posted by SimAÎ on 7/4/2017 4:52:00 PM (view original):

Sorry one more thing. If you're going "taddle" on me, be sure to copy and paste all of the message. It was pretty funny :)
I deleted it so I can't copy and paste it. If you're referring to your comment about the adsense revenue and coach donations, then yeah, that's pretty hilarious. Because I reported it on my taxes, it counts as "self employment" and ended up actually costing me n federal income tax.

And the word is "tattle", not "taddle". ;)

But I'm serious. If you have any proof that gt_deuce and z32fanatic have colluded, outside of the anecdotal evidence of one recruit, please lay it out.
7/4/2017 5:09 PM
Posted by SimAÎ on 7/4/2017 5:08:00 PM (view original):
Cannot disagree with this.
7/4/2017 5:10 PM
Posted by bhazlewood on 7/4/2017 5:10:00 PM (view original):
Posted by SimAÎ on 7/4/2017 5:08:00 PM (view original):
Cannot disagree with this.
Go on, im listening.
7/4/2017 5:16 PM
◂ Prev 1234 Next ▸
Fair Warning! Personal Attacks = NO Guess Reports Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.