Fair Warning! Personal Attacks = NO Guess Reports Topic

I'm going to take your advice. Not feeding the trolls. So no need to continue.
7/4/2017 5:45 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Posted by bhazlewood on 7/4/2017 5:45:00 PM (view original):
I'm going to take your advice. Not feeding the trolls. So no need to continue.
7/4/2017 8:47 PM
BH, do what ya gotta do. Pretty much you can't stop people acting like jerks or meaner. Only one you really can control is yourself. And if you have to shut down GD Reports then Im all in favor.
What these boards have come down to sickens me.
Pretty much I don't give a flying crap who is right . Enough negativeness and they can stick it whether right or wrong.
But I too cannot control others . Just myself. When it bothers me enough then these boards will see the Mojolad for the last time .
7/4/2017 10:15 PM
As my grandpappy always used to say , don't let the bastar*s grind you down. It's sport for them. Seriously, just ignore them. You're not going to change them. Keyboard warriors who are emboldened by anonymity .
7/5/2017 1:54 AM
For anyone who has a problem with Guess Reports and BH they're going to have to deal with me.
7/5/2017 3:13 AM
Posted by realist9900 on 7/5/2017 1:54:00 AM (view original):
As my grandpappy always used to say , don't let the bastar*s grind you down. It's sport for them. Seriously, just ignore them. You're not going to change them. Keyboard warriors who are emboldened by anonymity .
7/5/2017 3:13 AM
You guys are funny. Mega applause. where is the guild meet up spot? I'd like to be apart of the guild. Also, what does your guild call itself? "Sensitive Men"?
7/5/2017 7:28 AM
Posted by SimAÎ on 7/5/2017 7:28:00 AM (view original):
You guys are funny. Mega applause. where is the guild meet up spot? I'd like to be apart of the guild. Also, what does your guild call itself? "Sensitive Men"?
7/5/2017 7:38 AM
I've discerned SimAI has never said anything useful and he is therefore blocked.
7/5/2017 8:02 AM
Not a bad idea CB. But in a way I kind of am thinking, you see that Crying Man he posted ? Well I think a big part of that is what is going on inside his head or he wouldn't have the huge need for the attention that he probably thinks his posts bring him.
7/5/2017 8:14 AM
Posted by mojolad on 7/5/2017 8:14:00 AM (view original):
Not a bad idea CB. But in a way I kind of am thinking, you see that Crying Man he posted ? Well I think a big part of that is what is going on inside his head or he wouldn't have the huge need for the attention that he probably thinks his posts bring him.
Mojojojo, could you please teach me your ways? How do I become as sensitive as you?
7/5/2017 8:31 AM
Posted by ebel331 on 7/3/2017 11:01:00 PM (view original):
Posted by truedevil33 on 7/3/2017 10:41:00 PM (view original):
Posted by holdaway on 7/3/2017 10:19:00 PM (view original):
It is time for the forums to be about the game. Simple. WIS must be police, we must play. Now, somebody please tell me how to pass for more than a 9.5 year per pass avg? Anyone?
Move up from d3!
Yah lol, I actually started to look at these teams earlier... on first glance I notice only throw very short,short, medium with no passes long or deep. Then I looked at WR and didn't see any obvious YAC problems and was about to post this... then I saw these were D3 teams and I was like dang I have no idea man, maybe move up?
Moving this topic back to my favorite subject, "me and GD"....

you our guys are too funny lol....

i did finally move back back up to D2 but only after miami_jefe beat me so bad in the CC game that 19 of my players simply walked off the field, refused to ride the bus home, and went with their parents to get ice cream!

Devestating! I may be scarred for life. Lmao.

Happy belated July 4th to all. Cheers!
7/5/2017 8:54 AM
Posted by columbusbuck on 7/5/2017 8:02:00 AM (view original):
I've discerned SimAI has never said anything useful and he is therefore blocked.
7/5/2017 9:42 AM
Posted by truedevil33 on 7/3/2017 4:18:00 PM (view original):
Posted by columbusbuck on 7/3/2017 4:15:00 PM (view original):
Can we just petition to get matthewjohns, ratemout, and SimAI banned? Problem solved.
It's pretty easy. Just submit a ticket with the link the forum where there is a comment of them breaking the rules. Matthewjohns are pretty easy to find.
Tried. Was told 'nothing to see here'.
7/5/2017 10:58 AM
◂ Prev 1234 Next ▸
Fair Warning! Personal Attacks = NO Guess Reports Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.